Windows 10: I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?

Discus and support I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Or tell it to fetch next image. I already pressed I don't like vote button. 62964 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by trashcanbin10, Sep 7, 2016.

1. I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?

Or tell it to fetch next image. I already pressed I don't like vote button.

:)

trashcanbin10, Sep 7, 2016

2. Change Sign in Screen background

Ok

So I've turned spotlight off for the login screen and now I'm stuck with the last image it set as my default sign in screen.

Lock screen and it's associated sign in screen can be changed but not the default signin screen.

Read through numerous other requests in here about changing registry entries, most of which don't even have the path available to the key.. and others that state it is by design! what? How can it be by design to not allow us to change this background.

Spotlight can obviously change it! so it must be possible.

I don't want the current picture that is left over from spotlight as the background.

How do you fix this?

Cheers

RichardTre, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Hotaruale Win User
    Windows 10 Spotlight not working

So I was changing my wallpaper when I accidentally went in to lock screen and changed that to a picture. Now no mater how what I do I can't get the spotlight working. It stays as if I had left it in the picture setting even though it's in spotlight. This
    is too much first with my flashing screen and now the spotlight. Don't know how to fix either even though I have tried everything.

Hotaruale, Sep 7, 2016
  4. I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?

MoxieMomma, Sep 7, 2016
  5. I understand the gist of it but neither articles solve my issue.

Yes I can change my background, but what I wanted is to tell Spotlight to change it right away when I press dislike.

trashcanbin10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it?

1. I don't like my current Windows spotlight, how do I change it? - Similar Threads - don't current spotlight

2. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i use windows spotlight in windows: I remember there was an update for windows 10 22h2 around march that added windows spotlight to windows 10 i could be wrong if i am is there any alternative thanks!...
  3. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i use windows spotlight in windows: I remember there was an update for windows 10 22h2 around march that added windows spotlight to windows 10 i could be wrong if i am is there any alternative thanks!...
  4. How do i use windows spotlight in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  6. How can I change the Spotlight photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the Spotlight photos?: I love the Spotlight photos, many of them are truly beautiful. Some of them aren't so good, or that I don't find personally appealling. But I have been making a critical error: I have been clicking on "Do you like this image", and now I am getting more and more of the same,...
  7. Microsoft I don't like news in my search (how do I disable this)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft I don't like news in my search (how do I disable this): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icx69l/microsoft_i_dont_like_news_in_my_search_how_do_i/
  8. Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is Spotlight ignoring my "likes" when I say I like or don't like a picture?: This never used to happen, but now I am getting the ugliest pictures that are all mountains, green trees, and blue waters. I have repeatedly clicked on the "do NOT like" option in the upper-right corner of the Lock screen to select that I don't like a photo. Then it just...
  9. windows spotlight picture is not changing how do i fix the problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows spotlight picture is not changing how do i fix the problem: lock screen picture not changing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-picture-is-not-changing-how-do-i/17d18f3d-e785-4be6-b3af-ccc77aeeec1f
  10. How do i change the current defult of .lua

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i change the current defult of .lua: I downloaded a .lua file and it asked me what do i want it to open with. I exited out and it still made all my .lua files a photoshop file. I have tried alot from setting default to trying to revert my pc 2 day backs still nothing. I know the default program is suppose to be...