Windows 10: I don't really need this

Discus and support I don't really need this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jacklx, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Jacklx Win User

I don't really need this

I understand that Microsoft download the Windows 10 update files without PC owners being aware. I am custodian of a laptop belonging to our local U3A. The C disc is not very big and partitioned with windows 7 and windows 8.1 installed. The laptop is used at meetings, connected to projector and screen in order to demonstrate aspects of Win 7 or 8.1 which most of our members still use. These update files are not needed and are taking up room unnecessarily. Does anyone know how I can identify, locate and remove them, and take steps to inhibit further Windows 10 downloads.

:)

Jacklx, Nov 22, 2015
  2. farby Win User

i dont know how to call this but i really need help

Do you want to switch the phone OFF ??? Remove the battery.. its as simple as that... or is it a typo ? If the phone is not coming to life even after doing whatever is stated in the link provided by
    jimmyireland .. the ONLY solution is to visit Nokia Care...

farby, Nov 22, 2015
  3. gideonzo Win User
    i dont know how to call this but i really need help

thanks for helpin me but i really cant switch the phone off and i dont know how to do it

gideonzo, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

I don't really need this

1. I don't really need this - Similar Threads - don't really need

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  4. I really need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  6. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  7. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  8. I really need this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I really need this . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro, The problem I'm having, is Google. I love it, as a browser! But, what I really like. Is it's, speech recognition. I click, on the microphone. At the end of, search bar. And I can say, anything. It then, display what I...
  9. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  10. I really need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I really need help: This is kind of long, but here goes. So one day, I forcefully shut down my PC because my ram was acting up and I blue screened. I shut it down, but when it turned back on, it was saying that it was it was preparing automatic repair, and I thought, ok, whatever, its cool...