Windows 10: I don't see the exclusion option

Discus and support I don't see the exclusion option in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to add exclusions in the Windows Defender, but I don't see the option anywhere. Can you please help?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by parinraizada, Aug 23, 2018.

1. I don't see the exclusion option

I'm trying to add exclusions in the Windows Defender, but I don't see the option anywhere. Can you please help?

:)

parinraizada, Aug 23, 2018
  2. kkorotev Win User

Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

Windows 10; Build 11082.
    WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list.

I don't see the exclusion option [​IMG]

kkorotev, Aug 23, 2018
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 23, 2018
  4. garym123 Win User

I don't see the exclusion option

Lumia 950 exclusive to AT&T??!!

Microsoft's new Lumia phone will launch with AT&T in the US

AT&T confirmed it would be carrying the Lumia 950, but didn't mention the Lumia 950 XL.

In this case, Microsoft said that its deal with AT&T is not exclusive to the carrier, and that the software titan was having discussions with other carriers both in the US and abroad about carrying both smartphones.

garym123, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

I don't see the exclusion option

1. I don't see the exclusion option - Similar Threads - don't exclusion option

2. I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons": Hello,I've just installed Windows 11 2days ago, and activated the insider program Dev Channel so my actual versio of Windows is the build 23475.1000.My question is why I still don't have the option "never combine taskbar buttons" in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar >...
  3. I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see the option "never combine taskbar buttons": Hello,I've just installed Windows 11 2days ago, and activated the insider program Dev Channel so my actual versio of Windows is the build 23475.1000.My question is why I still don't have the option "never combine taskbar buttons" in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar >...
  4. Exclusion don't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Exclusion don't work: Hi, I'm on the last windows 10 update, everything even the additional updates are installed.The exclusion feature doesn't work in windows defender.I found this...
  5. I don't see the wifi option in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't see the wifi option in windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YoUnGDaGgEr_999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1wcwm/i_dont_see_the_wifi_option_in_windows_10/
  6. I don't see voice search option on bing.

in Cortana
    I don't see voice search option on bing.: I don't find voice search option on bing in microsoft edge. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-voice-search-option-on-bing/76868704-e6c1-44ad-9da2-a159cb463cd3
  7. I don't see the option to change "diagnostic and usage data"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't see the option to change "diagnostic and usage data": I wanted to join Windows Insider, but it said I need to set diagnostic data settings and I don't see it anywhere. I saw a post that said I should change "AllowTelemetry" setting in Registry Editor to 3 and startup service called "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry", but...
  8. I don't see the wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't see the wifi: In my lapto I do not see the Wi-Fi that is nearby to connect to me the first time this happens to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-wifi/63294876-fe8b-4441-9ff8-ba57062880af
  9. don't see internet options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    don't see internet options: I just changed to new modem and now I cannot see "internet options" on one of my networking desk top. Is there a solution to this issue. I get error 651 too. Thanks!...
  10. Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List": Windows 10; Build 11082. WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list. [img] 34751

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont see an exclusion option from my windows 10

2. no exclusion option

3. i dont see it as option

4. why cant i see the option to add an exclusion on my windows10