Windows 10: I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail

Discus and support I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I dont use cortana, I dont remember what I did to her after installing windows 10. Maybe killed. sorry. Can this be a reason that I cant place a call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LubaA, Jul 12, 2018.

1. LubaA Win User

I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail

I dont use cortana, I dont remember what I did to her after installing windows 10. Maybe killed. sorry. Can this be a reason that I cant place a call though Gmail. People hear me, but they dont hear me. What is the problem with my microphone. HELP smart people. Luba

:)

LubaA, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Dewdrop_ Win User
    Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jul 12, 2018
  4. I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail

1. I dont want cortana on my laptop, but I want to place a call through Gmail - Similar Threads - dont cortana laptop

2. I dont want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  3. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  4. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  6. I want to uninstall cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to uninstall cortana: i just want to uninstall cortana i tried the steps microsoft gave me and no go i still have it its like a wart will not go away thanks for any help someone can share thank you...
  7. I want to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
  8. I dont want Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want Windows Security: How can I close permantly Windows Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-security/8748d6d2-4d13-4beb-bc75-924c08024e20
  9. I want to know where is this place?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to know where is this place?: I want to know where is this place? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-where-is-this-place/e3c518c9-de22-4ef9-b06d-0278f8c42d05
  10. microphone doesnt work when placing a call through Gmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    microphone doesnt work when placing a call through Gmail: I have laptop Probook 6440b. windows 10. Try to call using gmail, but people cannot hear me. I found this info in settings : Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7603&SUBSYS_103C1723&REV_1002\4&32e3da4b&0&0001 requires further installation. What should I do? Please help....