Windows 10: i don't want google drive.

Discus and support i don't want google drive. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulaE., Apr 15, 2024.

1. paulaE. Win User

i don't want google drive.

a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank you

:)

paulaE., Apr 15, 2024

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 15, 2024
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 15, 2024
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

1. i don't want google drive. - Similar Threads - don't google drive

2. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  3. USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want: Hello, I just bought this SanDisk Cruzer Glide 3.0, and for some unknown reason, the name of the drive is automatically changed to "IXPANDFLIP". Does anyone know how to change it to "USB Drive"?...
  4. USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want: Hello, I just bought this SanDisk Cruzer Glide 3.0, and for some unknown reason, the name of the drive is automatically changed to "IXPANDFLIP". Does anyone know how to change it to "USB Drive"?...
  5. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  6. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  7. don't want to utilize one drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't want to utilize one drive: i do not want my files on onedrive. how do i get them off and back onto "my pc"? when i try manually move them, i get this message "there is not enough space on one drive......"...
  8. I Want Google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Want Google chrome: Ive got Windows 10 and I want to use google chrome as default browser ,everytime i open it ,it blocks where i browse to , ive heard the latest update has blocked google for edge which i dont like .surly the browser i use should be my choice ,so how do i make that happen...
  9. I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome: I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/i-dont-want-edge-i-like-using-google-chrome/575c7679-53c8-4459-a21e-692392d66395
  10. Save RAW drive - Don't want data

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Save RAW drive - Don't want data: One of my WD Green 2tb drives has become raw and can't be used. Windows will not complete a format of it. Shows up in my computer. Is there any way of saving this drive? 32601