Windows 10: I don't want to upgrade and now can't update Windows 7

Discus and support I don't want to upgrade and now can't update Windows 7 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows won't let me update windows 7 unless I'm installing 10, which is downloaded. I changed my mind because of the stuff I'll have to pay to upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pxfragonard, Aug 11, 2015.

1. I don't want to upgrade and now can't update Windows 7

Windows won't let me update windows 7 unless I'm installing 10, which is downloaded. I changed my mind because of the stuff I'll have to pay to upgrade and a program that I use daily but won't exist in Windows 10. How do I just remove it?

:)

pxfragonard, Aug 11, 2015
  2. Ritergal Win User

How do I delay Windows 10 installation?

I do want to upgrade, but I'm moving right now and don't have time to mess with a new OS. I want to delay for two months and see no way of doing that. I can't install Windows 7 updates without upgrading. GRRRR!

Ritergal, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Windows 7 --->10 Free upgrade... Now I want to do a Clean Install

I recently upgraded about 2 months ago to windows 10 from the free upgrade download from Windows 7. I haven't had a fresh install in over 5 years. My computer is so bogged down, I think it's time for a complete clean install on my boot drive. I'm just
    wondering if during this process if it will ask for a windows 10 Key. I had the Win 7 key, but can't find it at the moment. I'll have to keep looking. What should I do. If I do a clean install will Windows request a key. And if it requested a key would
    my windows 7 version work?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

benny booty, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

I don't want to upgrade and now can't update Windows 7

1. I don't want to upgrade and now can't update Windows 7 - Similar Threads - don't upgrade can't

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  5. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.: I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10. I have original windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-windows-7-home-to-windows-10/f14f14ab-bc6a-4b38-a915-0879f4089725
  6. I want to upgrade windows 7 home to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't update Windows to 1903. I don't want to re-install help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update Windows to 1903. I don't want to re-install help!!!: Hello, I have been at this for some time now and I am now getting anxious. I am trying to update my Windows to the latest version however for some reason I am getting errors when trying to update. I have posted on the Microsoft forums and unfortunately I have not had any...
  8. Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, and now .mp4 files don't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10, and now .mp4 files don't work.: As the title says I upgraded from 7 to 10 recently, and now programs seemingly are unable to access mp4 files. Firefox and Edge won't play them, and certain video elements in a few different games just show up as black because these files are unable to be accessed. Windows...
  9. No, I don't want to restart and update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No, I don't want to restart and update.: I got home today to find my computer stuck on an update that i did not schedule. It did 30% in an hour. Luckly it restarted and i was able to boot Linux, so I can at least get some work done, but I am LIVID. I just wasted an hour of my time. Am i not allowed to have control...
  10. I don't want to install Windows 10 but it is scheduled to upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't want to install Windows 10 but it is scheduled to upgrade: Hello everyone, I need some help. I reserved my copy of Windows 10 and it was downloaded in the background. I decided to schedule the upgrade because I could delay it for a month or longer but I was given ONLY 3 days. That is way I want to revert it and not upgrade my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want to upgrade from windows 7