Windows 10: I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens

Discus and support I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've done this many times now. I download the Windows 10 update. Then it says Windows 10 is ready to Install. I Install it. It does its thing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stannis, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Stannis Win User

I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens

I've done this many times now. I download the Windows 10 update. Then it says Windows 10 is ready to Install. I Install it. It does its thing, Restarts, and the computer starts up still using Windows 8.1. Then I'm back to square 1. Why is this happening.

I've tried updating from the "Get Windows 10" program. I've tried updating from it from the 64bit Media Creation Tool. Nothing works.

When I do it from the "Get Windows 10" program. I get this far

I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens [​IMG]

Then that bottom image just closes.

When I do it from the Media Creation Tool, It 100% downloads and then restarts, but starts up Windows 8 still.

:)

Stannis, Aug 5, 2015
  2. TomBPoole Win User

Win 10 install: reboots and nothing happens

I have tried to upgrade from 8.1 multiple
    times via a download (receiving the 800004005 error) and the 80070652 error when I use the ISO DVD I created. We need some sort of tool to help figure this out. I have tried all of the permutations that have been listed on the posts; no luck. I am
    cooked.

Help. Help.

TomBPoole, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Win 10 install: reboots and nothing happens

On my Dell 8.1 (64) I get a notice that Win 10 is ready to install. I click ok, system reboots to Win 8.1. I log in. No error code is generated.

Requet advice.

JamesSpillane2565, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens

1. I download and Install Windows 10, But nothing happens - Similar Threads - download Install nothing

2. Download and nothing happen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  3. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  4. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  6. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

I click download in windows update and nothing happens?: So lately, my computer was slow so I updated it but now it says its ready for download and I can't even download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-download-in-windows-update-and-nothing/4b995430-493b-4174-9bcc-8d5dd0455819
  7. I click download in windows update and nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  9. Installed windows 11 but nothing happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed windows 11 but nothing happened: when i checked for updates in my settings it said my device is compatible with windows 11. it had an install button and i clicked it. it installed the updated and after i restarted nothing happened. eeverything is the same. same windows 10. what should id do...
  10. Nothing happened after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nothing happened after windows 10 install: So I was lazy and decided to download the mediacreationtool to get windows 10 instead of waiting for Microsoft to finally tell me when I can get it. (This is after they released it by the way) I selected update now and everything seemed fine but after it said checking for...