Windows 10: I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor

Discus and support I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am curious... I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor: https://i.imgur.com/m84X9ni.jpg I modified the shortcuts adding text. For example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nabucco, May 13, 2017.

1. nabucco Win User

I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor

Hello, I am curious...
    I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor: https://i.imgur.com/m84X9ni.jpg

I modified the shortcuts adding text. For example, "Sistema (del panel de control)" and "Sistema (de configuración)" but i cannot find these shortcuts with these texts in File Explorer or Regedit. Where are them?

P.S.: configuración = settings

:)

nabucco, May 13, 2017
  2. Billt4G Win User

Win+X Menu Editor

I have downloaded this utility, but I am unsure how to use it.

I would like to add a "Recent Items" entry using the path

• %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\
    How is this accomplished?

Billt4G, May 13, 2017
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Win+X Menu Editor

for third party apps/programs you would be better asking the software supplier - in this case WinAero

Martmcd, May 13, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WinX

Edwin, May 13, 2017
  5. nabucco Win User
    Not. In this folder, for example the name of a shortcut is "systema.lnk", but in my Win-X Menu appears as "Sistema (del panel de control)", etc
    In file explorer, the shortcuts in the Group 4 are:

2 - Programas predeterminados.lnk
    4 - AppsAndFeatures.lnk
    5 - Programas y características.lnk
    7 - SystemAbout.lnk
    8 - Sistema.lnk

Compare with the image in the first post.

nabucco, May 13, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    In the end, it is swimming against the tide, bringing back old context menu items. I just pin these as tiles, as it only takes two right clicks - indeed arguably faster and less effort than right click, followed by left click.

cereberus, May 13, 2017
  7. nabucco Win User
    You are right.
    Simply, I am curious...

nabucco, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I edited my Win-X using Win-X editor - Similar Threads - edited using editor

2. Win+X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+X: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx/e88aeec3-1d1c-4adb-ba7b-759a64cf5da7
  3. Win+X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win+X: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winx/e88aeec3-1d1c-4adb-ba7b-759a64cf5da7
  4. Win+X insight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  5. Win+X insight

Win+X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  6. Win +X insight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win +X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  7. Win +X insight

Win +X insight: The following applies to BOTH Win10 and Win11Rt Clk Win logo gives a very useful menu and items that can be clicked. BUT:If Win+X is used instead to see that menu one can notice each item has an underlined letter. Win+X+that letter will take you directly to that item. It...
  8. Win+x

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+x: How can I add Programs and Features back to Win+X? 92167
  9. PowerUser Menu(Win+X) edit with hotkeys

PowerUser Menu(Win+X) edit with hotkeys: I add a new item in PowerUser Menu using Winaero tool But how to add a hotkey to the item? Eg Win+x,C to open Command Prompt 89301
  10. How to use Win+X Menu Editor

How to use Win+X Menu Editor: Hi guys, Does anyone know how this works?? I have downloaded this utility, but I am unsure how to use it. I would like to add a "Recent Items" entry to my Win+X menu, using the path:- %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ However I can't figure how this is...