Windows 10: I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

Discus and support I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have no clue what any of this means. I'm pretty sure someone has been trying to get in my computer and use my IP address to send some pretty... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Breanna0917, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

Hello,

I have no clue what any of this means. I'm pretty sure someone has been trying to get in my computer and use my IP address to send some pretty rude and unpleasant messages to people I know through a college I left after my first semester due to unfortunate drama. The person I suspect is up to this wasn't at the college when I was there, but she knows people I know who apparently she wants revenge from. This is all crazy, and I looked up some stuff on how to find out if someone has been using my IP address. I don't have any solid proof because I don't know enough about tech to know what I am looking at. There has been what I suspect is some suspicious activity on my event viewer. Is there anyway anyone could decipher the details? I can send them if that isn't private information. Though I'm not sure how any of this works so I want to be cautious.

Thank you in advance,

Breanna

:)

Breanna0917, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Laronge Win User
    Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Jul 17, 2018
  4. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

Reinstall 10 on a locked out W10 computer

try refresh first like ARC suggested then try the others steps

gijoetech1, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer

1. I feel like someone is trying to hack my computer - Similar Threads - feel someone trying

2. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  3. Someone is trying to hack my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is trying to hack my account: HelloSomeone has tried 12 times in the past month along to gain access to my MS account. The only reason I am aware is because I get these notifications from you about a code. I want to put you on alert and perhaps, have a two method verification. Can you look into this and...
  4. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  5. Someone is trying to hack into my account

Someone is trying to hack into my account: Every day I received multi emails from Microsoft account team there is some body request single-use code, how I can know who is? or if there some program I subscribe or any social media account link with or created by my this email that make this request to code or if there...
  6. Someone is trying to hack into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Someone hacked my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  8. Someone hacked my computer.

Someone hacked my computer.: Hello guys can someone help me for free cuz someone hacked my computer and took administrator. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-hacked-my-computer/8f8cba72-ac1e-4372-bed4-a5cc5ce1935d
  9. Someone trying to Hack my PC

Someone trying to Hack my PC: I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states...
  10. Is someone trying to hack my computer?

Is someone trying to hack my computer?: [ATTACH] I've gotten this pop-up the first time a few days ago, now I've got it again. This seemed very suspicious, so I just pressed cancel. Anyway, I don't remember clicking on or downloading anything harmful on my computer, I never do that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. someone keeps trying to hack my pc

2. people are trying to hack my hotmail

3. i feel like someone hacked my pc