Windows 10: I forgot my bitlocker password

Discus and support I forgot my bitlocker password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sami Ullah9, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I forgot my bitlocker password

unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your understanding and support."

:)

Sami Ullah9, Apr 21, 2024
  2. bhanu4217 Win User

Forgot bitlocker password

I have a pendrive which contains an important data .I turned on the bitlocker,but forgot the password ,here is the out put any help would be great
    I forgot my bitlocker password 100734d1485971676t-forgot-bitlocker-password-screenshot-5-.png

bhanu4217, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Bree Win User
    Forgot PC login and Bitlocker Passwords

*Thumbs Really glad to hear that. Even without 'Rule 6' I don't think there's any hack we could point to that could have got round Bitlocker....

4. pepanee Win User

I forgot my bitlocker password

Forgot BitLocker Password

Hi Ken, I'm using a local account to sign into the computer. Once I turn on the PC, before Windows loads, I am asked for the BitLocker password. I manually enabled the BitLocker feature from within Windows a long time ago. My computer is custom built (it's not an HP, Dell, etc...)
    And thanks for the article link, I've visited it various times yesterday when I was looking for a way to unlock the computer. The suggestions there either don't apply, or didn't work.

pepanee, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I forgot my bitlocker password

1. I forgot my bitlocker password - Similar Threads - forgot bitlocker password

2. I forgot my bitlocker password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my bitlocker password: unfortunately, I don't have a recovery key. I'm unable to access my encrypted data and I'm worried about losing important files. Please help me explore possible solutions or recovery options. I'm willing to work with your team to find a solution. Thank you for your...
  3. I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password: Oppsie Daisy's It updated the bios and I can restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-hard-drive-in-a-bitlockerand-forgot-the/fdb7b764-69e2-46ed-8bb6-0a499d993a11
  4. I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password

I have my hard drive in a bitlocker...and forgot the password: Oppsie Daisy's It updated the bios and I can restart my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-hard-drive-in-a-bitlockerand-forgot-the/fdb7b764-69e2-46ed-8bb6-0a499d993a11
  5. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  6. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  7. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Forgot Bitlocker Password

Forgot Bitlocker Password: Hello, I recently resetted my Windows 10 PC, and I forgot the password for my External HDD's BitLocker. How can I unlock it without losing data. I don't have the recovery key with me....
  9. Forgot bitlocker password

Forgot bitlocker password: I have a pendrive which contains an important data .I turned on the bitlocker,but forgot the password ,here is the out put any help would be great [img] 63197
  10. Forgot BitLocker Password

Forgot BitLocker Password: Hi everyone, I have BitLocker enabled for my custom built computer's main drive and forgot the password since I haven't used the computer for a month or so. I looked at a lot of possible ways to fix the problem, yet they don't apply. I don't have a backup recovery key on a...