Windows 10: I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned.

Discus and support I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hope & pray that the entire Microsoft Community has been Blessed by God & are doing well... I found 3 viruses that needs to be reported: 1.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by William Douglas Holden, Aug 1, 2018.

1. I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned.

I hope & pray that the entire Microsoft Community has been Blessed by God & are doing well... I found 3 viruses that needs to be reported:

1. wzdo34.ex 7/30/2018

2. Trojan:Win32/Ditertag.B 7/31/2018

3. PWS:HTML/Phish 7/30/2018

Everyone please take note & take the appropriate actions, - including & especially telling everyone concerned, - which doesn't only warn & educate, -

but also helps build & strengthen telecommunications, - which is the most important technology happening on this planet today & shall be even moreso as the years go by, - the culmination of all technologies from history-past until today that has anything to do with communication from one person/device to another person/device. And now that the awesome, incredible, next generation, new order of intelligence,- AI Technology is being prepared in the next several years, - all infrastructure, - all over the planet shall be tied to telecommunications...Prepare thyself & get ready to be amazed.

But please fight "The Good-Fight" and be on the right side of all of this futuristic technology... According to many parts of The Bible, - Old & New Testament, - The Age Of The Increase Of Knowledge, - which we are most definitely moving into, - after thousands of years of "Hoarse-n-Buggy", - barely able to feed one another in mass-numbers, - wars constantly destroying everyone & everything, - forcing man-kind to practically start all over again in accumulative knowledge, - over-n-over-n-over again. But now, - just in the last 200 years, - we have steadily grown in knowledge until where we are at now...………W O W !!!

I implore all of you to realize that not everyone on this planet are going to "Fight The Good-Fight Of Faith"...… In fact, many will literally be serving what is called "The Beast"...… They shall use this amazing, powerful technology to rule, hurt, & destroy millions, - several billion. We must not only learn & participate in this upcoming AI Technology, -which will most likely become a "New Order Of Intelligence", - but we also must prepare ourselves to be ready to help as many oppressed people as we possibly can...….WHY ???...….Because the most important asset on this planet has always been people, - not machines, money, gold, silver, or any other materialistic thing, - which eventually rots & perishes. There shall come a day when all people shall live forever-n-ever-n-ever,-in one place or the other !!! Let's not only prepare ourselves, but let's begin to strive to prepare everyone we can !!!!!!!!

You-all take care & God Bless You In Everything You Say Everything You Do !!!

…….Doug...….

:)

William Douglas Holden, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Kursah Win User
    According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Jay Jap Win User

I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned.

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned.

1. I Found 3 Nasty Viruses Through Windows Defender & Need To Report Them For Everyone Concerned. - Similar Threads - Found Nasty Viruses

2. Windows Defender found a lot of viruses but I cannot delete them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender found a lot of viruses but I cannot delete them.: Some days ago I ran a full scan and Windows Defender show a lot of viruses with "High" or "Severe" level of threat. I set the actions to "remove" and the process toke most than 12 hours to complete, then when I check again the list still has the same viruses. This is also an...
  3. Windows Defender found a lot of viruses but I cannot delete them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender found a lot of viruses but I cannot delete them.: Some days ago I ran a full scan and Windows Defender show a lot of viruses with "High" or "Severe" level of threat. I set the actions to "remove" and the process toke most than 12 hours to complete, then when I check again the list still has the same viruses. This is also an...
  4. Windows Defender found a lot of viruses but I cannot delete them.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I managed to get a pretty nasty virus on my PC and need to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I managed to get a pretty nasty virus on my PC and need to reset: This virus has locked down pretty much every feature that I need to obtain the license key that's already on my PC. It won't even let me out to the internet. It's also blocked all security features so I can't even run a virus scan. When I try to do a reset PC it says there...
  6. I managed to get a pretty nasty virus on my PC and need to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I managed to get a pretty nasty virus on my PC and need to reset: This virus has locked down pretty much every feature that I need to obtain the license key that's already on my PC. It won't even let me out to the internet. It's also blocked all security features so I can't even run a virus scan. When I try to do a reset PC it says there...
  7. I managed to get a pretty nasty virus on my PC and need to reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What are these two files? Windows defender found them and idk what they are? Is it a virus...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these two files? Windows defender found them and idk what they are? Is it a virus...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamedreamYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnjob2/what_are_these_two_files_windows_defender_found/
  9. Defender found a virus, Should i format?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Defender found a virus, Should i format?: hello everyone ive just clean installed windows a couple days ago yesterday ive downloaded alot of files to transfer to my other laptop via usb flash drive, today i got a defender notification that i have a virus called "Misleading:Win32/Lodi" on the download folder.. but...
  10. Windows Defender concerns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender concerns: Hello, I am very confused and concerned. We have Windows 10 Home 64-bit. OS Build 18362.387. I am aware there have been update issues recently, with MD5 problems or something? I don't fully understand. Really, I am not sure whether things are up to date as they should...