Windows 10: I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get...

Discus and support I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-two-unsigned-files-in-my-pc-and-i-am/182c6c42-8b44-4c0e-a669-ad4c631978d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pret Atma, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Pret Atma Win User

I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get...

Help me please

:)

Pret Atma, Dec 7, 2023
  2. LTUGamer Win User

PC doesn't want to disable write protection

Up

Any suggestions how I can delete these files using only PC?

LTUGamer, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Unable to delete a file

Hi Brent,

There are a lot of possible reason why the issue occurs, we suggest that you access
    safe mode
    and
    delete the files there. If the same issue occur,
    reboot
    your PC and run these following
    methods of troubleshooting
    steps:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 3: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 7, 2023
  4. cereberus Win User

I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get...

How to install an unsigned driver

Cannot remember exact menu as not at pc, but its via the troubleshooting menu in recovery and updates. Somewhere an advanced option to restart pc, then it gives a list of options and one is to restart with unsigned drivers.

cereberus, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

1. I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get... - Similar Threads - found unsigned files

2. I am unable to load my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to load my pc: I can’t factory reset as Everytime I do there is an error. I have sfc scans and they say they cleaned the corrupted file but it still doesn’t work. I have no system restore points and I’m honestly giving up hope....
  3. I am unable to load my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to load my pc: I can’t factory reset as Everytime I do there is an error. I have sfc scans and they say they cleaned the corrupted file but it still doesn’t work. I have no system restore points and I’m honestly giving up hope....
  4. I am unable to load my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unsigned files can i delete these file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned files can i delete these file: atiadlxx.dllamfrt32.dllatiadlxx.dllatiadlxy.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsigned-files-can-i-delete-these-file/8ae67598-776d-432f-85ef-2ba78e2e6e17
  6. Unsigned files can i delete these file

Unsigned files can i delete these file: atiadlxx.dllamfrt32.dllatiadlxx.dllatiadlxy.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsigned-files-can-i-delete-these-file/8ae67598-776d-432f-85ef-2ba78e2e6e17
  7. I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get...

I found two unsigned files in my pc and i am unable to delete them, my pc always get...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-two-unsigned-files-in-my-pc-and-i-am/182c6c42-8b44-4c0e-a669-ad4c631978d5
  8. I found two unknown user on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found two unknown user on my pc: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language and I have installed Ubuntu on VMware workstation. I recently found two unknown users named Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1817899009-3090463667-2689442307 and Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1817899009-3090463667-2689442307-1001 on my laptop. Do...
  9. I found two unknown user on my pc

I found two unknown user on my pc: I am using Windows 11 Home Single Language and I have installed Ubuntu on VMware workstation. I recently found two unknown users named Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1817899009-3090463667-2689442307 and Account UnknownS-1-5-21-1817899009-3090463667-2689442307-1001 on my laptop. Do...
  10. I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC and want to recover them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC and want to recover them.: I deleted files in my OneDrive folder on my PC, thinking they would only delete from this folder and not their original file location. I understand now that this deleted all versions of the files. The files cannot be found in my recycle bin on my PC or my online...