Windows 10: I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory

Discus and support I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I've been getting notifications that there's issues with a work or school account, which I do not have access to and would never need, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RebekkaDahl, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory

Hey

I've been getting notifications that there's issues with a work or school account, which I do not have access to and would never need, so I wanted to remove it. When I click manage in the settings the webpage that opens up says access denied. How do I remove all trace of these useless old school mail accounts so they stop bothering me?

:)

RebekkaDahl, Aug 5, 2018
  2. danicolaj Win User

Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

Hi,

I downloaded gpu-z - I can run it as administrator, it works great.

Thing is, I need it to be running from a user account to monitor what happens in a given user situation.

But even if I Run as Administrator I get this error message:
    Could not open Service Manager: Access is denied

do you know why and a way around this?

thanks,
    dani

danicolaj, Aug 5, 2018
  3. lohoutlaw Win User
    Access denied

Hi guys,

I'm the new guy here and have very few post.

I was trying to show my rig off, but it seems that i don't access to that section to post *Frown I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory :(
    By clicking create new thread, i get this message attached below.
    As the message states that my account has not been activated, but yet i have already activated the account via email and i have posted already.

Can a mod please help me with this, and or have i not yet met the websites requirements?
    Maybe it some thing i did not read yet or missed.

lohoutlaw, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Dadof 5 Win User

I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory

Dadof 5, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory

1. I get an 'Access Denied' message when trying to manage accounts on active directory - Similar Threads - 'Access Denied' message

2. WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER ,I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAIDS FILE ACCESS DENIED...: WHEN I TRY TO MOVE A FILE FROM A FOLDER, I GET A MESSAGE THAT SAYS FILE ACCESS DENIED. YOU'LL NEED TO PROVIDE ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSION TO MOVE THIS FILE. This incident just started on my computer....
  3. WindowsApps directory access denied?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WindowsApps directory access denied?: I found what I thought might be a suspicious background process and wanted to investigate it. Install directory was C:\Program Files\WindowsAppsWhen attempting to can access it gave me a "Permission Denied Error". I am the administrator of this system, I was re-installed by...
  4. WindowsApps directory access denied?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindowsApps directory access denied?: I found what I thought might be a suspicious background process and wanted to investigate it. Install directory was C:\Program Files\WindowsAppsWhen attempting to can access it gave me a "Permission Denied Error". I am the administrator of this system, I was re-installed by...
  5. WindowsApps directory access denied?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Access Denied Message

Access Denied Message: Hi when I try to open certain travel operator websites eg Jet2.com, TUI etc I get the Access Denied message. I've tried to open on on Explorer, Edge & Google but nothing works.Does anyone now I can correct this please? Thanks...
  7. access denied message when I try to run C++ program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied message when I try to run C++ program: On windows 10, HP laptop computer, I wrote simple program: main{} that doesn't do anything, compiled it and tried to execute it and received error message "access denied" Why? What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this? This happens in any new folder that I create or any...
  8. Accessed Denied Message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessed Denied Message: I was trying to look on a few retail sites DSW, Lowes tonight and for the first time received this message: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/" on this server. Reference #18.6ffb3b17.1592013686.4233a38 Any ideas on how to fix this?...
  9. "Access Denied" message

"Access Denied" message: I get an "Access Denied" message when attempting to connect to a shopping site I use on a regular basis. Please understand that I have few tech skills or vocabulary....all of the YouTube instructions are impossible to understand. I need a step by step instruction that I can...
  10. "Access Denied" message

"Access Denied" message: I get an "Access Denied" message when attempting to connect to a shopping site I use on a regular basis. Please understand that I have few tech skills or vocabulary....all of the YouTube instructions are impossible to understand. I need a step by step instruction that I can...