Windows 10: i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

Discus and support i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in new update of windows10 (1803) When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears . link driver :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by imanagha, Jul 21, 2018.

1. imanagha Win User

i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

in new update of windows10 (1803)

When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears .

link driver :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/icnk0iyd933jzkb/Driver_SkyStar_USB2_HD_CI_v1_3.zip/file

link damp file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ted1hi312jy1y7m/damp.zip/file

In the previous version of Windows 10 (1703) this was not a problem,

and driver install good.plz help me. tanks

:)

imanagha, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 21, 2018
  4. i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

1. i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? - Similar Threads - bluepage install dvb

2. Why do i get a security warning when i copy a file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do i get a security warning when i copy a file: Why do I get a security warning every time I copy a file to a new location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-a-security-warning-when-i-copy-a-file/a062cc2f-0335-402b-9484-c4cc9dbce253"
  3. why do I get error messages when I open windows mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I get error messages when I open windows mail?: I get a message that windows mail is not working, but can delete it and windows mail opens. Moved from: Email / Searching email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-get-error-messages-when-i-open-windows/33e67a06-7722-4487-a03f-1e079b1b3626
  4. Why did i get banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get banned?: All right i would like to know how i got banned for abuse like how do u abuse someone in a game by killing them thats the point of the game. And i some how threatened someone i would like to see or hear some of thing i said or did to get banned. Thank u...
  5. Windows 10 freezes when I try to install a driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes when I try to install a driver: Hi I recently built a new PC, but I am having some issues when trying to install certain drivers that I downloaded directly from the motherboard manufacturer. When it freezes, nothing else happens and I have to force shutdown the PC. I don't know if this started to happen...
  6. Why do I get the message "Network Discovery is turned off" when it is on?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I get the message "Network Discovery is turned off" when it is on?: Network Discovery is turned on on my computer. I am continually receiving the message "Network Discovery is turned off". Why does this error message keep popping up? See the screen-shot below to see what I'm dealing with. [ATTACH]...
  7. How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?: I think I am on some sort of delayed update, but every time there's an update I have issues. Either a device driver is overwritten by an older version incompatible with other software or it balls up my network settings. It takes hours to deal with these issues - hours that...
  8. When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10: I have been having problems with Windows 10 Home and after searching around I found that the best course of action would be to reinstall windows. Having created a USB with the install on it I want to start, however I had my PC made and delivered to me with everything...
  9. When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?: I have another post where people are helping me with BSODs on my gaming pc whenever I play games and they suggested I run driver verifier and send them the two more bsod minidump files. My question is once I enable driver verifier how long should I wait to disable it? If I...
  10. Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file: I get this message when trying to access particular folders. Is there a reason for this and can it be overcome. I'll give you a screenshot of what I'm talking about. 54362