i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

Discus and support i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in new update of windows10 (1803) When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears . link driver :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by imanagha, Jul 21, 2018.

1. imanagha Win User

in new update of windows10 (1803)

When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears .

link driver :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/icnk0iyd933jzkb/Driver_SkyStar_USB2_HD_CI_v1_3.zip/file

link damp file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ted1hi312jy1y7m/damp.zip/file

In the previous version of Windows 10 (1703) this was not a problem,

and driver install good.plz help me. tanks

:)

imanagha, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 21, 2018
  3. brandonwh64 Win User
    Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 21, 2018
  4. crazyeyesreaper Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? - Similar Threads - bluepage install dvb

2. Why won't Chrome open for me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't Chrome open for me?: All of a sudden this afternoon Chrome will not open for me. I need to save all the bookmarks since I use my home computer for my job. Is this a known problem? What do I do? I've used Chrome on this computer for several years with no problem....
  3. I am not able to add new bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to add new bluetooth devices: I bougth my ASUS ROG GL503VD laptop a month ago and have been using it without any issues. Yesterday, I was prompted to install the 1803 OS update and I did, but it took a lot of time to install. Today, using my laptop, when trying to add a bluetooth keyboard, noticed this...
  4. Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 failing to update from the 1703 version. What can I do?: Windows 10 just doesn't seem to update from the 1703 version to a newer one. It started about a month ago; the update would start normally, but it'd eventually fail after reaching a certain percentage of completion. It'd then reboot back to the previous version. But then one...
  5. i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to add a new user for my kids in the Pc: hello guys i want to create a new user for my kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-want-to-add-a-new-user-for-my-kids-in-the-pc/49651e3b-78c9-4351-8a2e-2abb8ec0e92a
  6. Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has anybody succesfully installed Windows 10 April 2018 (1803) update?: I have tried 10 times by now and it always gets stuck at 75%. What happens at 75%? I would like to know! While looking for a solution I have only come across a million other posts regarding issues with update 1803. This makes me think nobody actually has been able to...
  7. I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!: I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example...
  8. I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play my steam games anymore!!!!!: I am sick of trying to fix this stupid error. I was able to play games on this laptop before but now when i go on steam and try to play them it gives me this error. [ATTACH] I have tried to "Instal Dierct X again. Checked DxDiag, and checked if my drivers up to date"....
  9. Win 10 blue screen driver crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 blue screen driver crash: I am having this problem for around 3 months and there is no actual persistence of the problem. While I play, exactly when I am shutting down the PC or when I start it up a blue screen appears with the sad windows face :( . I do use my PC on a daily basis and the problem...
  10. Unable to update drivers due to an error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update drivers due to an error: I just replaced my hard drive in my computer (previous one began to fail) so I know that my current headset works with windows 10 as I've been using it before for a long time. I only just got my PC back today and now my headset won't work. I have tried to update the drivers...