Windows 10: i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

Discus and support i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; in new update of windows10 (1803) When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears . link driver :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by imanagha, Jul 21, 2018.

1. imanagha Win User

i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why?

in new update of windows10 (1803)

When I install the dvb driver, the blue screen appears .

link driver :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/icnk0iyd933jzkb/Driver_SkyStar_USB2_HD_CI_v1_3.zip/file

link damp file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ted1hi312jy1y7m/damp.zip/file

In the previous version of Windows 10 (1703) this was not a problem,

and driver install good.plz help me. tanks

:)

imanagha, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 21, 2018
  3. brandonwh64 Win User
    Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 21, 2018
  4. crazyeyesreaper Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. i get bluepage when install dvb driver, why? - Similar Threads - bluepage install dvb

2. How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to I get to decide when WIndows updates are installed?: I think I am on some sort of delayed update, but every time there's an update I have issues. Either a device driver is overwritten by an older version incompatible with other software or it balls up my network settings. It takes hours to deal with these issues - hours that...
  3. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560
  4. Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated?: Hello I heard Microsoft records your hardware to determine if you get activated when you reinstall.. I noticed I'm using lan now because my previous windows (windows 7) had the drivers installed for it but when I do a clean install it uses my wifi. I know this sounds really...
  5. When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When to install drivers when re-installing Windows 10: I have been having problems with Windows 10 Home and after searching around I found that the best course of action would be to reinstall windows. Having created a USB with the install on it I want to start, however I had my PC made and delivered to me with everything...
  6. When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?

When should I disable driver verifier If I don't get a BSOD?: I have another post where people are helping me with BSODs on my gaming pc whenever I play games and they suggested I run driver verifier and send them the two more bsod minidump files. My question is once I enable driver verifier how long should I wait to disable it? If I...
  7. Computer rebooting when installing drivers

Computer rebooting when installing drivers: So, first up, was getting crashes with my windows 10 after installing nvidia driver 359.00, mostly crashes that recovered automatically, then started getting Blue Screens. Tried 359.06 and had the same problems. Rolled back to 358.91 which originally had been stable but after...
  8. How to get a list of installed drivers?

How to get a list of installed drivers?: I had some weird problems after upgrading to Win10 so I did a clean reinstall. Most things got better, but some (very unexpectedly) got worse. I would like to compare the list of drivers I had installed prior to the reinstall to the list I have installed now. I doubt my new...
  9. Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting this message when trying to access a particular file: I get this message when trying to access particular folders. Is there a reason for this and can it be overcome. I'll give you a screenshot of what I'm talking about. 54362
  10. Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer?: Why am I getting two of the same folders when I open File Explorer? I have an attachment of print screen on what it looks like. I hope I sent the attachment correctly. 65244