Windows 10: I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...

Discus and support I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had issues with connectivity with origin and they told me that I have connectivity issues with my OS and that I should contact Microsoft support, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Will Marshall123, Jul 19, 2018.

1. I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...

I had issues with connectivity with origin and they told me that I have connectivity issues with my OS and that I should contact Microsoft support, the error I get when I try to sign into the second email account I made is "you need to be connected to the internet when making account " or something like that.

:)

Will Marshall123, Jul 19, 2018

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Jul 19, 2018
  3. brycez28 Win User
    Domain admin account as built-in admin account

I just upgraded two brand new pc's from Win 7 to Win 10. Computers were already added to the domain in Win 7 and I was logged into the domain administrator account when I did the upgrade to Win 10. Now when I am logged in with the domain administrator account, I can't open Edge. It says "This app can't open. Microsoft Edge can't be opened using the Built-in Administrator account. Sign in with a different account and try again."

How do I get the local "Administrator" account to be the Built-in administrator account?

The list of user accounts are:
    admin (local admin account I made in Win 7)
    Administrator (I assume local administrator account that is automatically created)
    administrator.AESSEINVLTD (domain admin account I am logged in with)
    Default.migrated
    Public.

brycez28, Jul 19, 2018
  4. NinkobEi Win User

I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i...

1. I get errros when creating a local admin account or signing into an email admin account i... - Similar Threads - errros creating local

2. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  3. Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in as Microsoft account vs local admin account: I have a user who cannot run some scripts using python to map some paths on dependencies. User is signed in with their Microsoft account which is FirstName LastName There is a space in between first and last name and then a phone number under their account when checking user...
  4. I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I made an admin account, deleted the inbuilt one, i cant sign in to the admin account.: Detailed description: As of recent, I finally made my own admin account, after deleting the inbuilt one. Whenever I try to sign in the admin account, it asks to download an app from the microsoft store and whenever i click "yes" it just kicks me back into the place where...
  5. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  6. Can't "sign in" to local admin account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't "sign in" to local admin account.: [ATTACH] So I intern as the "IT" guy at my high school and was put on this project. The picture above pops up every time I sign into the local admin account. If I try any other accounts on aforementioned PC, it works fine. When setting up the computer for the first time we...
  7. Local admin account vs domain admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local admin account vs domain admin account: Can both local admin account and domain admin account make changes on the Windows 10 Pro PC? Like installing programs, uninstalling, making network changes etc. Does one account has more access than the other?...
  8. Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account: Hi. I have a problem.. My password from admin account has changed without my permission. Do you know how to reset it? I have a local account if this can help.....
  9. Admin account created on hacked email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin account created on hacked email: Hi, my computer has been setup on an account that was hacked. How do I change the settings to link to my new account and password and not the old one? Thanks...
  10. Two local admin. account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two local admin. account: Have two Administrator accounts, both are shown as "Local. " Cannot delete/change the type of account. Windows keeps telling me I am signed in to the account. HELP 34557