Windows 10: I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

Discus and support I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trixxson, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Trixxson Win User

I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example running a memory test and its all fine there but I still get them 2-4 times a day its a real issue and I really need it solved. Also its happening to my family member on his computer we do not live together so its nothing internet wise.

:)

Trixxson, Aug 14, 2018

2. Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death — No Solution Working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you received this blue screen error on your computer. One of these is a corrupted driver for your display adapter. To troubleshoot your concern with Windows 10, we suggest that you perform the steps
    provided on this link.
    The link contains all the necessary information including troubleshooting guides related to blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Aug 14, 2018
  4. I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work!

1. I get random blue screens all the time the included solution does not work! - Similar Threads - random blue screens

2. Blue Screens at Random Times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens at Random Times: Fault bucket AV_nt!MiAgePteWorker, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 44238f12-2738-4cb3-a19a-4f2b7d56b6ccProblem signature:P1: beP2: ffff8a00c0154d28P3:8a00000000200121P4: ffff808ad0759c80 PS: aP6: 10_0_22621P7:0_0P8: 768_1P9:P10:Attached files:...
  3. Blue Screens at Random Times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens at Random Times: Fault bucket AV_nt!MiAgePteWorker, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 44238f12-2738-4cb3-a19a-4f2b7d56b6ccProblem signature:P1: beP2: ffff8a00c0154d28P3:8a00000000200121P4: ffff808ad0759c80 PS: aP6: 10_0_22621P7:0_0P8: 768_1P9:P10:Attached files:...
  4. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  5. Blue screening all the time

Blue screening all the time: Hello,I have a problem with blue screens, from the blue screen view program it shows that it is the fault of ntoskrnl.exe file. I reinstalled the system completely I did everything that is written in the tutorials on how to deal with this problem and it comes out that I have...
  6. Blue screening all the time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting random Blue screens at random times.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fh9Yz6R8Ye8-x4C8DmSEGg5RX25l5Ihc/view?usp=sharingI've got some random BSOD's 1 weeks ago and thanks to some help i managed the delete and reinstall some drivers to "fix" them.But it seems like my random BSOD's still aren't done....
  8. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

Getting random Blue screens at random times.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fh9Yz6R8Ye8-x4C8DmSEGg5RX25l5Ihc/view?usp=sharingI've got some random BSOD's 1 weeks ago and thanks to some help i managed the delete and reinstall some drivers to "fix" them.But it seems like my random BSOD's still aren't done....
  9. Getting random Blue screens at random times.

10. I get random bluescreens all the time and the included solutions dont work!

I get random bluescreens all the time and the included solutions dont work!: I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example...