Windows 10: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

Discus and support i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liam Jones8, Feb 20, 2024.

1. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?

:)

Liam Jones8, Feb 20, 2024

2. Unable to access the Admin page of my modem router since latest Windows 10 update

Since I updated the latest Win 10 update, I am unable to access my modem router's admin page. I previously never had any problems logging to the admin page. I took the extra step of uninstalling my antivirus/firewall program and logging in to no effect.
    I can access the internet and have no issues in viewing any website. The only time I have been able to access the modem router admin page since the last Windows 10 update is when I start windows in Safe Mode with networking. Refer message below:

Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

Check your Internet connection
    Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

BillFrauendorff, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

how to enter admin page.

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community,

Are you referring to log into Admin account in the computer?

If you are referring to log into Admin account follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and select Accounts on the top left corner.
    • You can see all the accounts in the computer. Choose the one with admin rights and log in.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

1. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything... - Similar Threads - problem page avaliable

2. i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything...: i get the problem "page not avaliable" blocked by your it admin when trying to do anything to windows defender. this is a personal at home pc and i cant access my antivirus. anyone can help?...
  3. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  4. This content is blocked by your IT admin

This content is blocked by your IT admin: Good day,I have been getting a message where it says that:This content is blocked by your IT adminFor your protection, your IT team is not allowing you to access content from kinobi.techHowever, I do not have an admin team although I have logged in work/school emails but I...
  5. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. This content is blocked by your IT admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This content is blocked by your IT admin: Windows Security This content is blocked by your IT admin For your protection, your IT admin is not allowing you to access content from 142.250.179.132. OK Feedback This content is blocked by your IT admin This content is blocked by your IT admin why its showing again and...
  7. This content is blocked by your IT admin

This content is blocked by your IT admin: Windows Security This content is blocked by your IT admin For your protection, your IT admin is not allowing you to access content from 142.250.179.132. OK Feedback This content is blocked by your IT admin This content is blocked by your IT admin why its showing again and...
  8. "Page not available - your IT admin has limited access" when trying to access areas such as...

"Page not available - your IT admin has limited access" when trying to access areas such as...: I have a home computer. I am the sole user. I have an administrator account.Every now and then something annoying comes up such as not being able to remove read-only from a folder. The folder in this case is for a game so it breaks the game not being able to update the save...
  9. "Page not available - your IT admin has limited access" when trying to access areas such as...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Page not available - your IT admin has limited access" when trying to access areas such as...: I have a home computer. I am the sole user. I have an administrator account.Every now and then something annoying comes up such as not being able to remove read-only from a folder. The folder in this case is for a game so it breaks the game not being able to update the save...
  10. "Page not available - your IT admin has limited access" when trying to access areas such as...

in Windows 10 Gaming