Windows 10: I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me...

Discus and support I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This pop up has been happening for a few days. I always immediately close it using the task manager because the pop up doesn't allow me to click the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Saysha11, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Saysha11 Win User

I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me...

This pop up has been happening for a few days. I always immediately close it using the task manager because the pop up doesn't allow me to click the little X in the corner to close it. I have never called the number.

I use the McAfee virus protector and ran a full scan of my computer for viruses 2 days in a row. Should I just keep doing scans and closing the window? Is there a way to block this from happening? It's very annoying and I hate dealing with it.

:)

Saysha11, Jul 31, 2018

2. Internet Explorer Pop-Up invisible in Desktop

Thank you for the update, David. For further troubleshooting, we would like to know if Internet Explorer appears in Task Manager even without starting Internet Explorer or it appears and remains in Task Manager after opening and closing Internet Explorer?

If after opening Internet Explorer and it appears and remains in the Task Manager, we suggest opening Internet Explorer without add-ons and see if the issue persists. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner) in Windows, and click
      Run.
    Alternatively, you can press the Windows logo key and the R key on your keyboard.

• In the Run box, type iexplore.exe -extoff
      and press Enter.

If doing the steps above eliminates the issue, then we suggest following this
    article
    for you to be able to manage/disable add-ons that's causing the issue in Internet Explorer 11. Managing
    other versions are also available at the bottom of the article.

We will be waiting for your update.

Loreto Osa, Jul 31, 2018
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me...

Internet Explorer not working

Hi,

To better assist you with your Internet Explorer concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Internet Explorer?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting when using Excel?

Meanwhile, you can refer to PranavMishra5582's suggested steps in fixing Internet Explorer issues on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me...

1. I get this Internet Explorer pop up saying that it has detected 3 viruses and is asking me... - Similar Threads - Internet Explorer pop

2. PC pop up says I have a virus when virus scanner says I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC pop up says I have a virus when virus scanner says I don't: Hi, I've used my virus scanner to check for viruses twice now, and it says no viruses have been found; however, when I turn my PC on a little pop up from random sites keeps showing up saying my PC is infected with a virus. Is this just a scam from some site or should I...
  3. PC pop up says I have a virus when virus scanner says I don't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC pop up says I have a virus when virus scanner says I don't: Hi, I've used my virus scanner to check for viruses twice now, and it says no viruses have been found; however, when I turn my PC on a little pop up from random sites keeps showing up saying my PC is infected with a virus. Is this just a scam from some site or should I...
  4. File Explorer *POP UP* asking me to use OneDrive - how to disable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer *POP UP* asking me to use OneDrive - how to disable?: Hit Win+E to open a File Explorer. The top section of the window was occupied by a message that I should make sure I was backing up my files to OneDrive, which I already use. How can I prevent this from happening?ORHow can I switch to Linux?Ads in my UI are unacceptable....
  5. File Explorer *POP UP* asking me to use OneDrive - how to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer *POP UP* asking me to use OneDrive - how to disable?: Hit Win+E to open a File Explorer. The top section of the window was occupied by a message that I should make sure I was backing up my files to OneDrive, which I already use. How can I prevent this from happening?ORHow can I switch to Linux?Ads in my UI are unacceptable....
  6. File Explorer *POP UP* asking me to use OneDrive - how to disable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting pop-ups that "There is a ransomware detected".: As you can see that in screen shot one it scanned risky worm on drive D, But there is no D drive on my device. And I also removed this virus so many times through M.S Defender, but it shows same Pop-Up again and again. After that I run MS Safety Scanner, but it says there no...
  8. (3) virus pop-up

(3) virus pop-up: I have unsuccessfully tried to find this adware/malware in my files to remove it. My virus scanner continues to show 0 viruses, yet this annoying pop-up happens every time I access Firefox or Google. Any suggestions how to end it?...
  9. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  10. Internet Explorer extra pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet Explorer extra pop up: So when I was on my PC there was this Internet Explorer thing that popped up at the very top that is always visible even when I am on full screen and I am wondering how to get rid of it because it is very annoying....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security iexplore pop up

2. what is iexplore windows

3. i got s pop up saying 3 viruses has been detected

4. I am getting a message on my internet explorer site saying I have 5 viruses & I cant close it,
  5. iexplore windows security popup,
  6. popup says internet explorer has 2 viruses