Windows 10: I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2)

Discus and support I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; wsappx has 3 parts that are all store related and when it kicks in it sucks up most of the CPU and DRIVE access. It consists of AppX Deployment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DUFFER, Nov 9, 2015.

1. DUFFER Win User

I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2)

wsappx has 3 parts that are all store related and when it kicks in it sucks up most of the CPU and DRIVE access.
    It consists of AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC), Client License Service (ClipSVC) and Windows Store Service (WSService) which supposedly just troll my system looking for Apps that I can potentially be up-sold on. I can turn them off but they can be trigger restarted. I am sick and tired of my system randomly slowing to a crawl for an MS fishing expedition (they appear to have a 66% usage priority). If they are an "integral part of the Win 10 experience", sorry for wasting your time and thank God for Win 7 images for our machines.

:)

DUFFER, Nov 9, 2015
  2. Taffy087 Win User
    Taffy087, Nov 9, 2015
  3. kelek22 Win User
    What is wsappx in the task manager (windows 10) I have a poor internet connection it comes around in worst times?

Original title: wsappx

what is wsappx in the task manager (windows 10) i have a poor internet connection it comes around in worst times and my pings go wild i can barely connect any server with my connection and this is not helping how can i shut it off for good whenever i kill
    it it comes back in seconds (it is a windows process btw not from another application)

kelek22, Nov 9, 2015
  4. davexnet Win User

davexnet, Nov 9, 2015
  5. DUFFER Win User
    davexnet

Thanks for the quick response, ugly as it looks, I'll give it a shot next week when I get back home.

DUFFER, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Hey you can solve your problem by doing wsappx

Johnson1333, Nov 28, 2017
  7. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I give up. How do you kill wsappx (2) - Similar Threads - kill wsappx

2. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  3. Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume presets are gone and its killing me having to adjust the volumes EVERYTIME I switch...: Generic SoundbarRazer BarracudaWindows 11 Proi3 10100FZ590 Msi MagI never had this problem and I been using Windows 11 since release.Before it was just fine, it was perfect, for example, when using my Headset, the volumes would be something like this:Windows - 1%Edge -...
  4. How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?

in Windows 10 News
    How to create an Internet Kill Switch on Windows 11/10?: [IMG]In this post, we are going to show you how to create an internet kill switch on Windows 11/10. It is mostly used in a panic situation when you need to disconnect your internet quickly. Thus, it is also known as a Panic Button. What is the kill switch on Windows internet?...
  5. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  6. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  7. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  8. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  9. Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update KB5034763 killed my Wi-Fi Connection: Prompted me for restart but killed my WiFi in the meantime, multiple times.There is absolutely no reason why Windows Update should touch anything to do with my hardware and force me to reconnect to WiFi.Garbage, poorly tested & rushed update from Microsoft... as usual....
  10. windows store apps stuck in an update loop and desktop wont load until i kill wsappx

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store apps stuck in an update loop and desktop wont load until i kill wsappx: So, after a long hiatus of using windows 10 it was working nice enough and decided to continue using it. after a few days an update happened and made the desktop unable to start normally, i had to kill the process called "wsappx" which seems to be the windows store app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kill appx deployment service