Windows 10: I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

Discus and support I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TotallyBaffled, Dec 21, 2015.

1. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

Where to begin?

Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)

Since then I've had about 10 crashes, maybe more. I've obviously reinstalled the graphics drivers. I've reinstalled Windows 10. I've done a system reset, and then reinstalled my drivers. I've tried everything.

Error messages I've received: Most of the time it just locks up. But I've gotten - IRQL Not less or equal - and another one had something to do with the stack pointer. I don't remember the message exactly, but it was caused by accessing the stack.

Things I've noticed: Disk Usage 100% sometimes. Opening most applications causes a short but loud "WHIR." (Can't find the source.) Task manager reports nothing using large amounts of disk while its being reported as 100%.

I've moved two files from c:/windows/minidump to Microsofts Onedrive;
    I've then zipped the .dmp file, and left a link for it, hopefully this is the right way to share this file.
    I'm hoping someone will be able to access these files & read them. Please, any information you can give me would be MUCH appreciated..

:)

TotallyBaffled, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Daakoo Win User

N9 Issues, Please Help!! At wits end!!!

Right... So I'm facing a few problem with my N9...

First, I can't sign in to the Ovi store... Everytime I try it says 'Unkown Error. Check time and date settings' ... I've tried hard reset, cleared the device too, updated to PR1.1... But the problem doesnt seem to go away..

Also, whenever I use my Facebook app, all activity time is noted as 'A moment ago' instead of the actual time.. I have a feeling the two problems might be linked...

Any help would be much, much appreciated.. I love this phone... But this is giving me a real heartache..

Oh and no 3G here in my country.. only Edge...

Daakoo, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Blu2t Win User
    N9 Issues, Please Help!! At wits end!!!

Blu2t, Dec 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

Thema:

I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

1. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end... - Similar Threads - Please help BSOD

2. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  3. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I'm at my Wits End.: I am totally unable to scroll down within any System File or any APP in Windows 10.This just started yesterday. I have since done everything humanly possible. I have reinstalled Windows 10. I have updated all Drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my mouse. I have...
  4. Help. I'm at my Wits End.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting the BSOD. HELP. At my wits end!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the BSOD. HELP. At my wits end!: I keep getting the BSOD for various reasons...PFN list corrupt, kmode exception not handled, No hardware failure. I completely factory reset my Dell Laptop and STILL it does this in Windows 11. HELP. I am NOT computer friendly at all. CLUELESS what to do at this point and NOT...
  6. I keep getting the BSOD. HELP. At my wits end!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD. HELP. At my wits end!: I keep getting the BSOD for various reasons...PFN list corrupt, kmode exception not handled, No hardware failure. I completely factory reset my Dell Laptop and STILL it does this in Windows 11. HELP. I am NOT computer friendly at all. CLUELESS what to do at this point and NOT...
  7. BSOD once or twice a week. I'm at my wits' end. Please help.

BSOD once or twice a week. I'm at my wits' end. Please help.: My PC is new. I haven't had it a year. For months now I've been getting BSOD crashes, usually just about once a week, sometimes twice. The crashes happen typically on startup, but sometimes just randomly, sometimes when running an app, sometimes doing nothing at all. I have...
  8. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end: I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive...
  9. Constant BSOD - at my wits end

Constant BSOD - at my wits end: Hi, Can someone please look at my minidump files and point me in the right direction here? dump files here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB8TZCZS_rcFQniT2N?e=PZhmYf been getting ntfs.sys a lot of late but has also been others. i had changed my SSD, swapped memory...
  10. Regular BSOD - at wits end...

Regular BSOD - at wits end...: Hi, I'm attaching the diagnostic file to this post containing recent information about BSOD crashes. On both of my laptops that I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10, these occur at least once daily when using these laptops. My desktop PC has been fine. However, these regular...