Windows 10: I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake

Discus and support I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way,Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SAEmail : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Beneficiary,Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam_480, May 27, 2024.

1. Sam_480 Win User

I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake

Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way,Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SAEmail : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of $597000 Five Hundred Ninety-Seven Thousand United States Dollar, 2 New Android smartphones and Brand-New Microsoft Surface Laptop for year 2024 which is organized every Year by Microsoft Corporation Board.Microsoft collects

:)

Sam_480, May 27, 2024

2. Fake Microsoft email

I have an email that is fake but claiming to be from Microsoft, it's about winning money in a contest. I'd like to forward this to Microsoft so they can see it. What is the email address for Microsoft spoof email?

LindaForgiarini, May 27, 2024
  3. DoolallyG Win User
    I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real or fake?

I have just had an email saying my account will be closed due to lack of use, is this real or fake?

DoolallyG, May 27, 2024
  4. I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake

fake microsoft email

i received a fake microsoft email saying i need to renew windows defender is the an email address that i should forward it to?

gandalfgray, May 27, 2024
Thema:

I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake

1. I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake - Similar Threads - got email Microsoft

2. I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an email from Microsoft. Saying winning amount is it real or fake: Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way,Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SAEmail : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who...
  3. Real or fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Real or fake: Is this email address real account-security *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-or-fake/e9b0d10e-ea12-4a70-a8e9-064f5d538adc
  4. Real or fake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real or fake: Is this email address real account-security *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-or-fake/e9b0d10e-ea12-4a70-a8e9-064f5d538adc
  5. Is this email from Microsoft real?

Is this email from Microsoft real?: I received the email below and suspect that it really isn't a message from Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out emails like this one or might it be a scam of some sort?What is shown is the result of a snip and while the wording is correct, for some reason, the fonts and varying...
  6. I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?: Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SADear Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to...
  7. I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?

I have received the mail from Microsoft . Is it real or fake?: Microsoft CorporationAddress: One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 U‍SADear Beneficiary,Microsoft Corporation gives members random cash prizes every year. Today your email was randomly selected as one of the 5 top winners who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to...
  8. I got an email from Microsoft but I don't know if this is fake or not.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got an email from Microsoft but I don't know if this is fake or not.: [ATTACH] I got this on Gmail but I am suspicious about the email address and the e-mail title also looks unprofessional. This email also has translation in Spanish, French, and German. Is this a scam email?...
  9. real &fake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    real &fake: Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10....
  10. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5