Windows 10: I Got BSOD for first time

Discus and support I Got BSOD for first time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GT Saketh, Apr 13, 2024.

1. GT Saketh Win User

I Got BSOD for first time

Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp

:)

GT Saketh, Apr 13, 2024
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile I Got BSOD for first time :)

cplpro, Apr 13, 2024
  3. axe0 Win User
    BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums I Got BSOD for first time :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

I Got BSOD for first time [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

4. Zebeon Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

Nothing listed like that.......
    just ati hotkey poller-

any other suggestions!

I am at a loss on what else to do-

I guess it is the general consensus that the card is bad....???*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

kind of strange...... When I can get into xp..... I am open CCC and goto ovdriver thing.... click test setting without changing anything... sometimes it passes and sometimes it does not.....

Then BSOD at random times.

Zebeon, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

1. I Got BSOD for first time - Similar Threads - Got BSOD

2. Got a BSOD after updating my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a BSOD after updating my graphics driver: I just installed the new update of NVIDIA and my device just crashed to a blue screen. I tried to use DDU to remove the driver then I installed the driver again, the same problem still occured. My GPU is a GTX 1650.Sincere thanks to any help given.Minidump:...
  3. Got a BSOD after updating my graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got a BSOD after updating my graphics driver: I just installed the new update of NVIDIA and my device just crashed to a blue screen. I tried to use DDU to remove the driver then I installed the driver again, the same problem still occured. My GPU is a GTX 1650.Sincere thanks to any help given.Minidump:...
  4. randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder: so a few hours ago i got BSOD while just playing war thunder, and i have absolutely no idea why, this is the first time my current windows installation blue screened and i can't figure out what happened, there was no error code just the little smiley and the generic text you...
  5. randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder

randomly got BSOD while playing war thunder: so a few hours ago i got BSOD while just playing war thunder, and i have absolutely no idea why, this is the first time my current windows installation blue screened and i can't figure out what happened, there was no error code just the little smiley and the generic text you...
  6. Can you please help me i got constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please help me i got constant BSOD: This is my dump...
  7. Can you please help me i got constant BSOD

Can you please help me i got constant BSOD: This is my dump...
  8. I got A BSOD And Want To Know What's Wrong And How to Fix/Prevent It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got A BSOD And Want To Know What's Wrong And How to Fix/Prevent It: This is the event loghttps://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0E350D5FD7B75A7D&id=E350D5FD7B75A7D%21s6bca329b10f74744896fa5ee5362eac2&parId=root&o=OneUp...
  9. I got A BSOD And Want To Know What's Wrong And How to Fix/Prevent It

I got A BSOD And Want To Know What's Wrong And How to Fix/Prevent It: This is the event loghttps://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0E350D5FD7B75A7D&id=E350D5FD7B75A7D%21s6bca329b10f74744896fa5ee5362eac2&parId=root&o=OneUp...
  10. Can you check why I got BSOD with a " bug check" ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you check why I got BSOD with a " bug check" ?: I was waiting for a friend to re enter a game of csgo and I ended up getting BSOD.I will upload the dump file and I was wondering what this was.Windows bug check.zip...