Windows 10: I got locked out of my PC.

Discus and support I got locked out of my PC. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had recently been locked out of my PC. I've been trying to access startup repair since yesterday night. I also tried ine of these methods. 7 ways... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Fate, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Fate Win User

I got locked out of my PC.

I had recently been locked out of my PC. I've been trying to access startup repair since yesterday night. I also tried ine of these methods.

7 ways to boot into Safe Mode in Windows 10 | Digital Citizen

Imalso tried the shift + restart method. But the thing is, i can't restart because i don't have the power button on my screen. All i can do is shut down and open my PC again using the power button from my PC case.

I also tried the following, shift + F8, ESC, and Alt + F10 and none worked.

I do not have a password reset disk nor a windwos recovery disk. What do i do? All I've heard is you can remove the password using command prompt and that's why I'm trying to access startup repair. Could anyone here help me, please?

:)

2. I simply got locked out of my screen

Hi,

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

Microsoft has added password protection to programs and files to help prevent unauthorized access to important information. In many Microsoft products, you can apply a password to help prevent unauthorized users from opening a file or program.

I suggest you to refer to the following article for more details

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126

Step 1: First, try the easiest thing: if you remember your password but it isn’t working, make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly, and then try again.

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Step 2: Let us try to enable the built in administrator account and try to create a new user account and transfer all the user profile data of the old account.

1. Press and hold on the Shift Key from the Windows sign in screen and click on Restart.

2. Follow the path Troubleshoot> Advanced Options > Start Up settings.

3. Click on Restart.

4. Choose Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt.

5. At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active:yes and then press Enter.

6. Type net user administrator <Password>, and then press Enter.

Note: In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

7. Type exit, and then press Enter.

8. Log off the current user account.

Note: Type net user administrator /active:no
    to disable the Built-in Administrator after adding the Microsoft account.

Hope it helps.

Do update us with the status we are glad to assist you further.

Praveen Venugopal, Jul 30, 2017
  3. I simply got locked out of my screen

On my windows 10 ..i forgot my password..and so i went to my android phone under microsoft had to lig in and have password replacd ..but i and using my email address as my log in but the picture i pit in the circle with my name wanted it iwn log in with
    i thouth it qould be the sam but no ..so ive been trying all day to unlock atupid microsoft ..and i dodnt want it anymore its a oain in my but cheeks lol ...please help

JodieStott, Jul 30, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. Why are you locked out ie forgot password, error entering password?

Samuria, Jul 30, 2017
Thema:

1. I got locked out of my PC. - Similar Threads - got locked

2. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  3. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  4. I got locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got locked out of my computer: I’m trying to get onto my computer for work and I forgot my PIN because I made a new one. There is no ‘reset my pin’ on my screen and I don’t know my password. I’ve tried my microsoft password but it’s not working. Please help....
  5. I got locked out of my computer

I got locked out of my computer: I’m trying to get onto my computer for work and I forgot my PIN because I made a new one. There is no ‘reset my pin’ on my screen and I don’t know my password. I’ve tried my microsoft password but it’s not working. Please help....
  6. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  7. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  8. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

9. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...
  10. Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got the "Laptop Locked" message and I fear I called the #. How can I fix this???: I hate to say I called the number and they said over and over they were Microsoft. My computer was accessed and they "scanned" my system.. I got t=suspicious too late maybe and disconnneded from them. They called a little later but i said No,Can this be fixed?...