Windows 10: I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

Discus and support I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any ideas on what I should do? 105990 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Redbatman, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

Any ideas on what I should do?

:)

Redbatman, Mar 12, 2018
  2. yohan_n23 Win User

bsod

112516-24671-01.dmp 11/25/2016 4:58:50 PM 0x00000139
    0x00000003 0xebbb9944 0xebbb9870 0x00000000
    ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1272d4 NT Kernel & System
    Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation
    10.0.14393.447 (rs1_release_inmarket.161102-0100) 32-bit
    ntoskrnl.exe+1272d4 ntoskrnl.exe+20962b ntoskrnl.exe+20774d
    ntoskrnl.exe+8ac81 C:\Windows\Minidump\112516-24671-01.dmp
    8 15 14393 344,444 11/25/2016 5:12:40 PM

I got this bsod.. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

yohan_n23, Mar 12, 2018
  3. Getting Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 with error ntoskrnl.exe

Old title: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe 142760

I seem to be getting BSODs since the beginning of April relating to ntoskrnl.exe 142760, and I don't know what's causing it.

Currently on Windows 10 64-bit.

Here's my dumps:

Link not found

DarknessUK, Mar 12, 2018
  4. I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

Hi,
    Which version NVidia driver ?
    I'd roll back to 390.65 if using newer
    If older try the above.
    I believe MS installs 388.?? which is crap.

ThrashZone, Mar 12, 2018
  5. Redbatman Win User
    The driver I'am using comes from ASUS website and its Nvidia 347.52 from 2015.

I had gone to this driver since I read that you should only use drivers from the manufacturing Website when using a laptop.

Anyhow I think it was a game that was causing it. It was Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11 from GamersGate and when I was trying to make the game run it was giving me some issues. Well I uninstalled the game and Haven't try to run it again, so far no more BSOD's.

Redbatman, Mar 12, 2018
  6. ThrashZone, Mar 12, 2018
  7. Redbatman Win User
    Well here is the thing last year in June I had switched my HDD to a 7200rpm WD Black, and I had decided to download an Nvidia driver striaght from the website. Issue was that it was saving any last played games that I wanted to create profiles for. So once I downloaded the driver from the ASUS site it went back to normal.

Techinaclly I have two gpu's. I have an Nvidia 860m and an Intel 4600 HD Graphics. I mainly use the 860m for my games, while the intel one is used for display.

Redbatman, Mar 12, 2018
  8. I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

Hi,
    Looks or really sounds like the machine is well out of asus support which does bite
    NVidia does have a search the unit for driver updates and so does Intel but yeah laptops are complicated
    Not sure why they split the functions like that
    Use one or the other makes it that way
    Use only NVidia if it has it.

Worth testing if you make and verify a system image to a external hdd for storage
    Make the winpe recovery cd/ flash media to restore the system image...
    Great video here I liked
    Create Backup Image with Macrium Reflect by Britec - YouTube

ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe.

1. I had got a BSOD a little bit ago for ntoskrnl.exe. - Similar Threads - got BSOD little

2. ntoskrnl bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl bsod: My pc has been bsod-ing for 2-3 years now and i recently decided to try and fix it. I use bluescreen view and always see that the bsods are always caused by ntoskrnl.exe. heres all of the stuff ive to try and fix it.Used 1 8gb ram stick at a timeused different ram slotsused...
  3. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  4. ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, I have quite a persistent problem here.I often get BSOD or straight out system restarts the latter don't have any trace in minidump. In the past few days, they were too recurrent and got to a point where I had to reinstall Windows because my laptop actually got slowed...
  5. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. [BSOD] I got random BSOD with ntoskrnl, please save me!

[BSOD] I got random BSOD with ntoskrnl, please save me!: Hello, my PC recently has been receiving a lot of random BSODs . It comes suddenly when I surf the internet, or watching youtube videos. I was thinking that it all comes from my VGA card, but I can still play games such as Dota2 in Ultra settings for hours without any...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...
Tags: