Windows 10: i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

Discus and support i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by curtjackson, Apr 21, 2024.

1. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a bunch of videos how to do it. hHw do i get to the microsofts web site to find the windows 10 media creation tool? And i went to internet options and 1.1 and 1.2 are already checked marked.so how do i find media creation tool or do i need to find windows 10 media creation tool and use thus or the other one i asked about?and how do download it and then install it without using a USB drive on my windows 8?thanks for the help

:)

curtjackson, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Keith_O Win User

Upgrading from WIN 8 to Win 10

hello,

I have a desktop running Win 8

Can anyone provide a step by step upgrade path/instructions to delete Win 8 and load/run Win 10..

thanks

Keith_O, Apr 21, 2024
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Apr 21, 2024
  4. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

1. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to... - Similar Threads - date something happen

2. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...: How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a bunch of videos how to do it. hHw do i get to the microsofts web site to find the windows 10 media creation tool? And i went to...
  3. i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had Win 10 all up to date then something happen and had to back to Win 8. I put in to...: How do i reinstall 10 using the media creation tool without having to use a USB. ? and i type in windows 10 media creation toll and all i get is a bunch of videos how to do it. hHw do i get to the microsofts web site to find the windows 10 media creation tool? And i went to...
  4. i have an old laptop that had win 7 on it but had linux on it i want o reinstall win 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have an old laptop that had win 7 on it but had linux on it i want o reinstall win 7: hi i have a old laptop that my son put linux on i have a win 7 product key and i want to reinstall that and then upgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-laptop-that-had-win-7-on-it-but-had/8ee6d186-cad4-4cdc-9d7a-227d822159c5
  5. i have an old laptop that had win 7 on it but had linux on it i want o reinstall win 7

i have an old laptop that had win 7 on it but had linux on it i want o reinstall win 7: hi i have a old laptop that my son put linux on i have a win 7 product key and i want to reinstall that and then upgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-laptop-that-had-win-7-on-it-but-had/8ee6d186-cad4-4cdc-9d7a-227d822159c5
  6. What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?

What happens when I install windows 10 on laptop that had win 7 before?: I've got an old laptop that had windows 7 and it won't boot anymore loading screen appears with the bios option and then a white underline appears in the corner and laptop shuts off although I can access bios/F8/F12 and it won't shut off then So I decided to recover photos...
  7. Putting windows back on a laptop that had ubuntu on it

Putting windows back on a laptop that had ubuntu on it: I purchased a HP Pavilion x360 a little over a year ago that came with Windows 10 Home on it. A few months after purchasing it I switched the OS to Ubuntu. However, now I want to switch back to Windows 10 Home. Do i need to purchase Windows 10 Home or is there a way that I...
  8. Laptop had Win 8 and upgraded to Win 10. Can I install a clean Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop had Win 8 and upgraded to Win 10. Can I install a clean Win 10?: As topic says, friends laptop had Win 8 and he updated to Win 10. Now I wonder if he can install a clean Win 10 through USB with his Win 8 serialkey. 40889
  9. Back to Win 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back to Win 8: If I go back from Win 10 Pro and do clean install of Win 8 + 8.1 update will Win 10 self install after first reboot ?? 24704
  10. Win 10 had a problem so I did a recovery.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 had a problem so I did a recovery.: I was sent back to my Windows 7 original OS. I made a back up DVD. Now I need to access the backup files but can't. I figured I could reinstall my Windows 10 upgrade and access the files. I can't find out how to reinstall Win 10. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 17334