Windows 10: I hate W10

Discus and support I hate W10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Windows 10 is Beautiful. Sure it has its flaws but everyone has flaws weather it be human or a computer. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crimson, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Atomic77 Win User

I hate W10

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Windows 10 is Beautiful. Sure it has its flaws but everyone has flaws weather it be human or a computer. It is nothing we can't live with or without for that matter. Things can and will get better over time. Be patient young Padiwan.

Atomic77, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I hate W10

1. I hate W10 - Similar Threads - hate W10

2. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  3. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  6. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  7. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285
  8. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285
  9. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Dear W10, I hate you.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dear W10, I hate you.: Hi. So W10 has murdered two laptops in a row of mine. Unfortunately I spent almost $1000 on my most recent laptop which, you guessed it, crashed within a month after it's 1 year warranty. Both times they began having significant problems after an "update." The older one...