Windows 10: I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

Discus and support I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonaldRoach, Aug 7, 2018.

1. I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency

:)

RonaldRoach, Aug 7, 2018
  2. suze1014 Win User

Memory Capcity Desk top vs Lap top

Desk top has 913 GB

Lap top 910GB

As far as I can telling searching, digging through both devices files - they have the same "stuff" stored/downloaded.

Why would the desk top have on 38GB free and lap top have 787GB?

I am sure I am missing something (obviously) - but what could it be?

I will more than likely need to buy more memory for the desk top, but this is really bugging me.

suze1014, Aug 7, 2018
  3. FSX on a lap top

I was given FSX as a gift and at that time I had a lap top with a disk drive that I could use. Now, my new lap-top does not have a disk drive but I saw in the box that it came with a product key. does this mean that I can download it on to my new lap-top
    with the product key? where can I do that?

JoshFerchoff, Aug 7, 2018
  4. stasia333 Win User

I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

lap top

Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh.

stasia333, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

1. I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top - Similar Threads - desk top inst

2. i cant shut down my lap top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant shut down my lap top: i cant shut down my lap top. I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-shut-down-my-lap-top/f5f7b240-b5c8-4363-8edc-52775ff0198f
  3. cam on lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    cam on lap top: can anyone help me to figure out te way i can get my camera working again after the update my laptop i can no longer find my cam it finds my aduio but it says i dont have oned hooked up...
  4. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  5. lap top battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lap top battery: My dell laptop is displaying that the battery is not recognized, i have run diagnostics when booting and the result is that the battery health is 48%. is there a way of bypassing the battery check so that the laptop can continue charging as i dont have a possibility of...
  6. Stole lap top

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stole lap top: Someone stole my laptop. I think they have removed my microsoft account from it because when i go to try to see my devices it is no longer on my account. Can it ( my account ) be restored on my device ( laptop ) remotely or something so i can locate it?...
  7. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  8. slow lap top

slow lap top: My DELL inspiron15 is slow to load and respond. It has run win 10 since it was launched. However, it is now a bit slow and cumbersome. What are the best things to do to speed it up? I see registry scans are not recommended, so what is best?...
  9. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  10. lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12