Windows 10: I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

Discus and support I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevecramer2, Aug 13, 2018.

1. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS.

On July 29th, 2015 we updated to windows 10 for free. I actually have one system for back up to the other 3, so I updated that one as well to windows 10.

Three (3) years of misery. The OS stumbles on every thing you can think so. I've Spent hundreds of hours trouble shooting Windows 10.

I truly hate Windows 10.

Had Microsoft online help quite a few time. They're did remote control on 3 of this system. Never could fix any of them. At least I think they said so, English was so bad with all of them: pretty horrible stuff.

All gave up and said the best thing to do was to 'wipe' out current windows, re-format HD/SSD and do a 'fresh' install. That worked for all but all failed again within 2 to 4 months.

All 4 systems will 'freeze' at either near boot-up or about 20 to 40 minutes later. Or the systems will have the WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error (Stop Code). We tried 'all suggest' fixes, many times from Microsoft and across the web.

Windows 10 seems simply unusable. We've given up on Windows 10 on the 3 main systems and went back to Windows 7. The back-up system is still Windows 10 but really isn't stable enough with its random freezes and really can't use it as a backup.

Not sure what help or information can be useful but please offer some help?

'Any' suggestion?

Thanks, Marlene/Stephen

:)

stevecramer2, Aug 13, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Aug 13, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 13, 2018
  4. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

1. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly - Similar Threads - windows10 system none

2. none of my browsers are working and i have no video playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    none of my browsers are working and i have no video playback: none of my browsers are working apart from firefox, and i have no video playbacki have done a boot scan witch says error 421 24 streams archive corruptedwhat can i do?...
  3. none of my browsers are working and i have no video playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    none of my browsers are working and i have no video playback: none of my browsers are working apart from firefox, and i have no video playbacki have done a boot scan witch says error 421 24 streams archive corruptedwhat can i do?...
  4. I am trying to perform a clean install Windows 10. I have 4 partitions. None have enough...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to perform a clean install Windows 10. I have 4 partitions. None have enough...: Thanks in advance. I have an HP EnvyI am trying to do a clean install on windows 10 because my computer goes to repair mode and fails to repair code 0xc000000e. Hopefully a clean install will fix this CHKDSK shows no errors. I have Windows 10 on a USB and when it asks where I...
  5. I am trying to perform a clean install Windows 10. I have 4 partitions. None have enough...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to perform a clean install Windows 10. I have 4 partitions. None have enough...: Thanks in advance. I have an HP EnvyI am trying to do a clean install on windows 10 because my computer goes to repair mode and fails to repair code 0xc000000e. Hopefully a clean install will fix this CHKDSK shows no errors. I have Windows 10 on a USB and when it asks where I...
  6. I am trying to perform a clean install Windows 10. I have 4 partitions. None have enough...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows10 Copy/Paste not working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 Copy/Paste not working correctly: I am attempting to copy files from my C: Drive SSD to any one of my external drives. It appears to be successful however when viewing the copied files I will notice that while all the file names are correct a bunch are just a copy of the same file over and over. Let me...
  8. None of my downloads complete correctly

None of my downloads complete correctly: Note: I'm not sure which Windows version this belongs in, because this isn't exclusive to Windows. I recently re-installed Windows 8.1 on my laptop, and I'm using a different PC to go to the manufacturer's website and download all of the driver packages. However, whenever I...
  9. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/
  10. None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.

None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.: I've been having this problem basically ever since I got this new computer a few months ago. Only Edge seems to always connect to the internet. I've tried Google Chrome and Opera and they work occasionally, but they usually say it's taking too long and don't connect. I can...