Windows 10: i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true?

Discus and support i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TOMREP, Aug 4, 2018.

1. TOMREP Win User

i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true?

i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true?

:)

TOMREP, Aug 4, 2018
  2. JohnC363 Win User

Web Blocking for an 8 Year Old

Your suggestions have not solved my problem yet. But, I first have a more basic problem.

I went to the suggested site and then set up an account for my 8 year old son and signed him up for an email account as a family member. I received an email welcoming him to the family and he shows up in my family list. I turned on the age appropriate
    restrictions and listed cnn.com to block. when I go to his account, there are no restrictions at all. I can get to cnn.com and I can go to sites about **** for teens. What am I doing wrong? Is thee a setting I am missing?

JohnC363, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Martti__R Win User
    Old win 7/8 photoviewer in win 10 ?

Hi !

I would like to use the old win7/8 photo viewer in my win 10 machine to watch photos.

Otherwise the old photoviewer works fine but the sorting of the pictures is annoying: if I

-have JPG and RAW files in same directory and

-sort them by type so that in file manager lists the jpg's first,

-double click the first JPG (the old photoviewer displays the first jpg correctly but) but

-when I try to see the next picture by pressing the arrow on bottom, the photo viewer shows the RAW file, not the next JPG (in win 8 this works fine).

Is there any possibility to change the old photoviewer to work as it does in win8 ?

Thanks for help, Martti

Martti__R, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Mani_IN Win User

How to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro, I have a window 7 pro cd which I brought 7 years before with my old Laptop

How to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Pro, I have a window 7 pro cd which I brought 8 years before with my old laptop so request you to suggest

Mani_IN, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. i have a acer 8 year old 4gb pc. they tell me its too old for win. 10 is this true? - Similar Threads - acer old 4gb

2. i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .: I am Sachin And I Have 15 Years Of Old Laptop Acer Aspire ,Which I Upgrade In Windows 10 , 240 GB SSD , 6GB RAM DDR3 And My Processor Is Intel i3 370M 2.40GHZ. Can My Laptop Run Very Smoothly Please Give Solid Reason....
  3. i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .: I am Sachin And I Have 15 Years Of Old Laptop Acer Aspire Which I Upgrade In Windows 10 , 240 GB SSD , 6GB RAM DDR3 And My Processor Is Intel i3 370M 2.40GHZ. Can My Laptop Run Very Smoothly Please Give Solid Reason....
  4. i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am sachin and i have 15 years of old laptop acer aspire .: I am Sachin And I Have 15 Years Of Old Laptop Acer Aspire Which I Upgrade In Windows 10 , 240 GB SSD , 6GB RAM DDR3 And My Processor Is Intel i3 370M 2.40GHZ. Can My Laptop Run Very Smoothly Please Give Solid Reason....
  5. How do I tell Microsoft that I am not 8 years old? For some reason Microsoft thinks I am 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I tell Microsoft that I am not 8 years old? For some reason Microsoft thinks I am 8...: When I log into my online Microsoft account it has me as being 8 years old. I was born in 1961. That prevents me from getting Bing Chat to work....
  6. How do I tell Microsoft that I am not 8 years old? For some reason Microsoft thinks I am 8...

How do I tell Microsoft that I am not 8 years old? For some reason Microsoft thinks I am 8...: When I log into my online Microsoft account it has me as being 8 years old. I was born in 1961. That prevents me from getting Bing Chat to work....
  7. I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...

I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...: My Lenova Laptop is less than two years old but the Health Check tells me it's not compatible with Windows 11. The processor is the problem. How can Microsoft do this to PC owners of relatively young PCs?...
  8. I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Lenova Laptop that is less than 2 years old. The Health Check tells me that the...: My Lenova Laptop is less than two years old but the Health Check tells me it's not compatible with Windows 11. The processor is the problem. How can Microsoft do this to PC owners of relatively young PCs?...
  9. why me laptop is running slow its 1 year old

in Windows 10 Customization
    why me laptop is running slow its 1 year old: laptop runs slow how to fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-me-laptop-is-running-slow-its-1-year-old/b923c9d5-8116-413d-b9d2-30fc078e1fc1
  10. I no longer have my activation key! This PC is over 8 years old!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I no longer have my activation key! This PC is over 8 years old!: Okay, so I decided to finally upgrade my old computer. I replaced only the motherboard and CPU and increased my memory to 16 gigs. When I originally bought this PC I believe it had Windows 7 on it, which over time I have upgraded to Windows 10. So after I updated my hardware...