Windows 10: I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out

Discus and support I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dears @ Windows 10 Forums, Peace be upon you, I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out and I'm in need of your help, The dump files are kindly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sattar, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Sattar Win User

I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out

Dears @ Windows 10 Forums,

Peace be upon you,

I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out and I'm in need of your help,

The dump files are kindly attached,

Many thanks in advance

:)

Sattar, Mar 12, 2017

2. trying to figure out which account i have linked to my youtube account on my xbox youtube

Hi,

I realize that you want to find out which account is associated with your youtube account. I will try to help you with this issue.

If you have already signed in to youtube account then on the right top corner you will find the name of the account that has been used for sign in. You need to click on the image to know the name of the account holder who has logged in.

For Xbox account you need a Microsoft account.

When you say there are different accounts, were exactly do you see different accounts?

Please post a screen shot of that window in your reply. Take a screen shot of that window, paste in paint and save it on the desktop. On the Microsoft Community website when you click reply you will see the option “Add Image” at the top most
    part of the reply window. Click on Add Image, browse to the desktop, select the picture and upload it.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 12, 2017
  3. trying to figure out which account i have linked to my youtube account on my xbox youtube

original title - Youtube

Hello I'm trying to figure out which account i have linked to my youtube account on my xbox youtube which i cant seem to find my email for seeing as there different accounts

Expectxtions, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Sorry but you appear to have an illegal Windows 10 installation, using KMS. We will not be able to help you until; your installation is fully legal.

Ztruker, Mar 12, 2017
  5. Sattar Win User
    Thank you Mr. Ztruker for the reply,

You don't have to be sorry as I'm the one who at fault here,

I wish if I could buy one but where I live there is no way to shop online and there is no Microsoft retailer or distributer as well,

I do have Windows 7 genuine and I received upgrade notification to Windows 10 but I'm afraid to upgrade it that I may loose the license,

I would appreciate if you could advise me to upgrade or not,

Best regards

Sattar, Mar 14, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Hi Sattar,

Upgrading to Windows 10 doesn't cause any trouble with your license, the hardware of your system is registered on Microsoft servers and in return you get a digital entitlement. This digital entitlement is used to activate the OS, this makes that you can install Windows 10 as often as you like without having to enter a key everytime. Of course, if you change parts like your motherboard then the digital entitlement is no longer bound to the hardware, because the digital entitlement would then change, but this kind of problems usually only happen when parts like the motherboard fail and are with not too much trouble resolved.

7. Sattar Win User
    Thank you Mr. axe0 for your reply,

Then I need to re-install Windows 7,

It's a long operation as I have Windows 7 7600 golden version without sp1 assuming that fully updating the OS is recommended but what needs to be done should be done,

Surprisingly I face the same random BSOD when my OS was Windows 7,

PC freezes then a BOSD and there is no minidump file/folder in C:\Windows,

Thank you again for the advice,

I wish you all the best

Sattar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a BSOD that I couldn't figure out - Similar Threads - BSOD couldn't figure

2. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  3. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  4. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  6. I have been having very consisten BSOD. Cannot Figure out what it is ?

I have been having very consisten BSOD. Cannot Figure out what it is ?: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL All of this BSOD happen with ntoskrnl.exe. Bios is up to date. The chipset is also up to date. GPU is up to date. Have reset the PC many times. Have rebuilt PC. Monitored temps nothing is...
  7. Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out

Please help, BSODS that I can't figure out: Hi! I'd asked the same question here a while ago and the microsoft advisor was extremely helpful but unfortunately could not help me with my problem. He had said he would open it up to other advisors but I've yet to receive a response and he also has not responded as to how...
  8. Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause

Daily BSOD and i cant figure out the cause: Hi everyone I am running Win 10 on my desktop. Specs are: MB: Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 3 GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 6core RAM: 2x8 GB The lead up to my problem is that i had a BSOD event twice. A friend of mine suggested it could be a RAM problem and I tried...
  9. I have a problem and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem and I can't figure out why: I have recently realized that everytime I open up the settings, my whole screen turns pitch black (like not even open black) but when it is opened up in windowed, my screens just as fine. I think I may have messed with something that I can't think of right now but it will be...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...