Windows 10: I have a gaming pc but it's not working

Discus and support I have a gaming pc but it's not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was getting 160 fps on my computer but now it only goes to 20-30 once I updated windows. I can't even play my video games once I updated windows. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jhatoum, Aug 16, 2018.

1. jhatoum Win User

I have a gaming pc but it's not working

I was getting 160 fps on my computer but now it only goes to 20-30 once I updated windows. I can't even play my video games once I updated windows. Can you help?

:)

jhatoum, Aug 16, 2018

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 16, 2018
  3. My PC games are not working anymore what a disaster!!!

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility with
    Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2018
  4. I have a gaming pc but it's not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

I have a gaming pc but it's not working

1. I have a gaming pc but it's not working - Similar Threads - gaming working

2. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  3. my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sea of thieves does not work, when i go in and everything and then click start game it...: the same thing has happend with my minecraft and ive tried so much i even left my microsoft family and it yet still doesent work, i should be able to play a game i payed for! I am so annoyed and i have sea of thieves on steam....
  4. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  5. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  6. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  7. Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games

Hlo. My window defender didnt work cause i download a game from ocean of games: Hlo I try to download gta 5 from a website ocean of games and when i extract it . It tells me to disable my window defender and I did as it say but suddenly my pc shutdowns and now my windows defender I not working. I already try to factory reset but it didnt do anything....
  8. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  9. snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?

snip tool for screenshot n print screen button doesnt work in games, what do i do?: jus today i tried to use my print screen button to take a screenshot in a fullscreen game but it didnt work. it worked perfectly well in the past but now it doesnt work at all. win + shift + s and print screen to take screenshot doesnt work in full screen, it minimizes the...
  10. Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play

Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play: First, my specs:OS: Windows 11 HomeCPU: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHzMOBO: Asustek PRIME Z590-PRAM: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 RAM 16GB 3600MHz x2GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080PSU: Corsair HX1000 watt 80 PLUS platniumSummary:I'm beta testing "Once human" game...