Windows 10: I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?

Discus and support I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I first get a notification that Supremo is opening a remote session and then there he is, taking over my computer and he is on my desktop and opening... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonaldBienvenue, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?

I first get a notification that Supremo is opening a remote session and then there he is, taking over my computer and he is

on my desktop and opening anything he wants, including bank accts. I need help, PLEASE!

:)

DonaldBienvenue, Aug 15, 2018

2. Supremo

Help me get rid of Supremo from my computer

RalphGates, Aug 15, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Supremo Scam

Yes it is not easy to remove this software!

To remove this scam software:

• Sstop the Supremo service in Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc)
    • While in Task Manager go to the Startup Tab and disable the Supremo Service
    • Find the folder supremo is located in and delete the folder, if necessary take ownership of the folder first
    • Reboot

DaveM121, Aug 15, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?

Supremo

Hi Dale, Supremo is a VPN (virtual Private Network) piece of software

Supremo

Open Settings - Apps

Scroll down through the list of installed apps and uninstall it from there

Also see if it is listed in Windows Startup items and remove it from there:

Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager

Click on the Startup Tab

See if Supremo is listed there

If it is, select it and click 'Disable'

Close Task Manager

Click your Start Button, type msconfig and hit Enter

When the System Configuration dialog opens, click on the Services Tab

Check the box marked 'Hide Microsoft Services'

In the remaining list see if Supremo s listed, uncheck any you find

Click Apply and OK

Restart your System and this annoyance will be gone . . .

DaveM121, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him?

1. I have a hacker taking over my computer thru Supremo. How to get rid of him? - Similar Threads - hacker taking computer

2. How do I get rid of Supremo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Supremo: How do You get rid of supremo or unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-supremo/eb995f9f-b724-42df-b45f-873246a5d48d
  3. How do I get rid of Supremo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Supremo: How do You get rid of supremo or unlock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-supremo/eb995f9f-b724-42df-b45f-873246a5d48d
  4. How do I get rid of Supremo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to get rid of a hacker on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of a hacker on my computer: How can i get rid of a hacker who keeps controlling my computer and has access to my admin username and password---i have an acer ntro 5 and a macbook pro and he has access to both--should i take one to the apple store and the other just sell?***Moved from Outlook / Outlook...
  6. how to get rid of a hacker on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of a hacker on my computer: How can i get rid of a hacker who keeps controlling my computer and has access to my admin username and password---i have an acer ntro 5 and a macbook pro and he has access to both--should i take one to the apple store and the other just sell?***Moved from Outlook / Outlook...
  7. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  8. A hacker tried to take over my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A hacker tried to take over my computer: A hacker tried to take over my computer. When I opened my laptop, a couple Windows Defender Security Center pop up came up and the message said to call Microsoft Security at 888-901-6654 to unlock my computer. I called the number and the person said to type Windows key and R....
  9. How do I get rid of Supremo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of Supremo?: I do not want Supremo but it keeps popping up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-supremo/88060031-1b80-4c1f-93cb-68276127c537
  10. How to get rid of Supremo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of Supremo: I got a call a while ago from a man saying that he was Microsoft support and that something was wrong with my computer. I did have something wrong with my laptop so I allowed him to take over my computer and "fix it". He then installed Supremo on my computer and took over and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of supremo in windows 10

2. hacker taking over local system

3. hacker through supremo

4. how to get supremo off my computer,
  5. how do i get rid of supremo on my computer,
  6. hacker using supremo,
  7. how to get rid of Supremo,
  8. how to get rid of a hacker windows 10,
  9. how to stop hacker using supremo from windows 10,
  10. get rid of supremo,
  11. what is supremo and how can i get rid of it?,