Windows 10: I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

Discus and support I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Lutz1, Apr 24, 2024.

1. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft.

:)

William Lutz1, Apr 24, 2024
  2. L0nd0nder Win User

While Windows 10 is free now will there be a monthly fee later?

Recently there has been a trend to charge customers a monthly fee for the software they use as indeed you are now doing with office etc. I have heard a rumour that windows 10 will only be free for a year and then a monthly fee will be introduced if you
    want to continue using the software. Is this correct or can we update with confidence knowing that windows 10 will be ours until we update it with a newer product when we wish to? Many thanks.

L0nd0nder, Apr 24, 2024
  3. do you have to pay a monthly fee for windows 10 pro?

If I bought windows 10 pro not upgraded do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee?

KamaehuAkina, Apr 24, 2024
  4. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

Sony Online require monthly fee?

If I dont hear it wrong xbox live! require monthly fee subscription.

does sony online for the console both ps2 and ps3 require monthly fee as well? If so.. how much?

I am anxious to play something competitive with others online. wasnt satisfy with Guild wars much and starting to dislike mmorpgs like wow, lineage2, silkroad ect.. or even first person shooter. I just want something competitive and contest with others. I will abandon the PC gaming for a while and was thinking to buy the Online Adaptor for my ps2 and play Mortal Kombat: Armageddon online while waiting to get ps3 for tekken 6 and Soul calibur 4 to play Online.

HiddenStupid, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

1. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to... - Similar Threads - monthly occurring fee

2. Help. I pay a monthly fee for MS360, but I got charged a large fee today. Something is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help. I pay a monthly fee for MS360, but I got charged a large fee today. Something is wrong.: I pay $7.48 per month for Microsoft 360 but today, PayPal was charged $74 ish. I shouldn't be paying for the same service twice. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-pay-a-monthly-fee-for-ms360-but-i-got/68d88571-5677-48d7-a1a3-c4056e89cc47
  3. Help. I pay a monthly fee for MS360, but I got charged a large fee today. Something is wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help. I pay a monthly fee for MS360, but I got charged a large fee today. Something is wrong.: I pay $7.48 per month for Microsoft 360 but today, PayPal was charged $74 ish. I shouldn't be paying for the same service twice. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-pay-a-monthly-fee-for-ms360-but-i-got/68d88571-5677-48d7-a1a3-c4056e89cc47
  4. I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...

I have a monthly re-occurring fee for the MS BI tool that I no longer need and want to...: Attached is a billing summary from Microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-monthly-re-occurring-fee-for-the-ms-bi/b183124b-d40c-45aa-bc12-e921f9e68482
  5. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?: After a problem installing a recent Windows 10 update, I had to reconfigure my Windows Re tools partition and somehow have ended up with two:Drive E is 570MB with used space of 17.8MB and 553MB of free spaceDrive F is 54GB with used space of 142MB and 53.8GB of free space.Do...
  6. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?: After a problem installing a recent Windows 10 update, I had to reconfigure my Windows Re tools partition and somehow have ended up with two:Drive E is 570MB with used space of 17.8MB and 553MB of free spaceDrive F is 54GB with used space of 142MB and 53.8GB of free space.Do...
  7. I have two Windows RE tools partitions. Do I need both?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help with Power BI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  9. I need help with Power BI

I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  10. I no longer have the MS Windows store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I no longer have the MS Windows store?: So I recently bought an Odyssey+ Vr headset and went through the setup process, but once I got to the portion to download the app for it I realized I didn't have the Windows store. I looked all around my PC and I have seemed to uninstall it. I spent a good 2 hours trying to...