Windows 10: I have a problem with driver update.

Discus and support I have a problem with driver update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got this update error 「Synaptics driver update for Dell Touchpad - Error 0x80070103」 Are there anyway to skip or hide this update ? And how can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Akane, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

I have a problem with driver update.

I got this update error 「Synaptics driver update for Dell Touchpad - Error 0x80070103」

Are there anyway to skip or hide this update ? And how can I check how many update remain that I need to update ?

Thanks in advance *Smile

I have a problem with driver update. [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Jul 29, 2015

2. I have a problem with the SAMSON C01 USB driver. The volume is too low.

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

You may be facing the above issue due to the non-update, corrupted or incompatible headphone drivers installed on the PC. Presence of corrupted, non-updated or incompatible device drivers on the PC will result in irregular device performance.

1) Did you download the driver from the Samson manufacturer website?

2) What is the exact error message that you get?

Please follow the below troubleshooting Methods to fix the problem:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run
    Hardware and devices troubleshooter and see if that helps!

a) Open Control Panel.

b) Write Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.

c) Click on Troubleshooting tab.

d) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

e) Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

f) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

I would suggest you to contact Samson for assistance on this issue. You can refer to the link to contact them:
    Support | SamsonTech

Hope this helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 29, 2015
  3. YC_999 Win User
    I have a problem with the SAMSON C01 USB driver. The volume is too low.

*Original Title: Samson C01 USB Driver - Windows 10

I have a problem with the SAMSON C01 USB driver. The volume is too low. What can I do to fix this please (only on windows 10, it worked perfectly on windows 7) ?????

Thanks

YC_999, Jul 29, 2015
  4. I have a problem with driver update.

try download the driver from dell and update it manually.

janice1234, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Akane Win User
    I try that but it still not work :/

Akane, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Akane Win User
    @Brink Thank you and Sorry for late reply

But If I do this method can I still get another windows update ?

Akane, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sure, you'll still get any new available updates as usual. This will only hide that specific update from showing up in Windows Update. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have a problem with driver update. - Similar Threads - problem driver update

2. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  3. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with the drivers: I have problems on the computer with the Wi-Fi board and battery drivers since the Wi-Fi networks do not appear and I have error code 10 and code 40 in the device manager. In addition, the battery is in good condition and the calibration was carried out at the same time....
  4. I have problems with the drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  6. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  7. I have a problem with updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  8. I have a problem with updating

I have a problem with updating: I have a problem with updating my windows i have tried a lot of things to fix it but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-updating/b28ca254-9be2-40d2-b7b6-6b67243a47ba
  9. Having problem to update MTP Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problem to update MTP Driver: [ATTACH] As you can see suddenly I having problem to update the MTP driver, it's keep showing me this message. I tried all possible solution from internet but I didn't find the right one. Please help me with the solution....
  10. i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i used a software to update some drivers and now i have this problem: 3 days ago i used auslogic driver update software to see if there are any drivers to update. then there were "firmware" and "display" drivers to update so i updated both and rebooted my pc. after 5 minutes my monitor stopped receiving signal and my keyboard/mouse stopped the...