Windows 10: I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help?

Discus and support I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The key i am talking about is CacheEnabled, ive looked all over for what it caches or even what it does its a key that windows added because even on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smirk24, Nov 22, 2016.

1. smirk24 Win User

I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help?

The key i am talking about is CacheEnabled, ive looked all over for what it caches or even what it does its a key that windows added because even on a fresh install of windows 10 home the key is located in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageManagement\SpacesSMP\ConnectedSubsystems\ {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}]
    "CacheEnabled"=dword:00000000

has anyone stumbled upon this key and know what it is for or what it does? thank you in advance *Smile

:)

smirk24, Nov 22, 2016

2. I have a question about my new cell phone please ..?

@hillmans

Unfortunately Nokia Software Updater is just that and there is no way for user to downgrade device firmware.

aspergerguy, Nov 22, 2016
  3. I have a question about my new cell phone please ..?

If you are referring to the animated icon wiggles and screen transitions, the setting for this is here: Control Panel -> Themes -> General -> Options -> Theme Effects. If effects are already on, toggle it off and then back on. Hope that helps.

thetao---01, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help?

1. I have a question a key located in ConnectedSubsystems please help? - Similar Threads - question key located

2. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help i have no wifi: Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help...
  3. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help i have no wifi: Hello I had a problem with my Intel dual band wireless Ac 7265So i swapped that one for a Intel dual band wireless N 7260 that i took out of an other laptop But the network adapter is not starting Its shown on the device manager but gives error code 10Please help...
  4. Please help i have no wifi

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with my question please.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with my question please.: Sorry for the trouble.Just a question.If a device that has the same email as mine, got a PUP, will my device also get PUP?Please answer, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/help-with-my-question-please/43c365a7-136a-4599-9e61-4898a4024c8a
  6. Robocopy formula question PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy formula question PLEASE HELP: Okay so for work, I have to copy the same folders and subfolders-there's a lot WITHOUT the files in them into a new folder for 2022. I used this formula in command prompt for work last year and it worked:robocopy "C:\Users\AdvertisingCoordinator\BoomSync\Media Buying\Clients"...
  7. Robocopy formula question PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robocopy formula question PLEASE HELP: Okay so for work, I have to copy the same folders and subfolders-there's a lot WITHOUT the files in them into a new folder for 2022. I used this formula in command prompt for work last year and it worked:robocopy "C:\Users\AdvertisingCoordinator\BoomSync\Media Buying\Clients"...
  8. Robocopy formula question PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't have BitLocker key, please help!!: After an update last night I'm asked to enter my BitLocker key to start my laptop back up, but I never set up a BitLocker key and no one set one up for me, ****?! Pls help!!!...
  10. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.: I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key. submitted by /u/ForcefulSam [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connectedsubsystems registry key

2. \Control\StorageManagement\SpacesSMP\ConnectedSubsystems\{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}