Windows 10: I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

Discus and support I have a question about windows 10 pro installation. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelBernovich, Dec 11, 2023.

1. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also relying on Windows 7/64 for my daily activities that is also installed on a different hard-drive/SSD in the same computer.What I want to make sure doesn't happen is that the Windows 10-installer tries to stomp all-over my existing c-drivewith Windows 7 on it, and it therefore totally screws that disk up.So, I DON'T want

:)

MichaelBernovich, Dec 11, 2023

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Dec 11, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Caring1 Win User

I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

1. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation. - Similar Threads - question pro installation

2. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  3. I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question about windows 10 pro installation.: I already have Windows 10 installed on the USB, but, I'm a little confused very tech savvy, but, 70 yrs old : , so, I need a little clarification/help.I have a separate hard-drive/SSD installed that is just going to be dedicated to Windows 10, separately, butI'm still also...
  4. I have a question about Create Windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question about Create Windows 10 installation media: HelloI have a Dell laptop running Windows 10, and a external hard drive E: I also have a older Dell laptop that I am trying to reinstall Windows on. It has it's own product key.I went to the Microsoft.com Windows 10 download page, and clicked on the“Create Windows 10...
  5. I have a question about Create Windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question about Create Windows 10 installation media: HelloI have a Dell laptop running Windows 10, and a external hard drive E: I also have a older Dell laptop that I am trying to reinstall Windows on. It has it's own product key.I went to the Microsoft.com Windows 10 download page, and clicked on the“Create Windows 10...
  6. I have a question about Create Windows 10 installation media

7. I have some questions about Windows 10..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have some questions about Windows 10..: Right now i'm using Windows 10 for about 3 years.. Iknow how to make it Faster and reduce lagg and speed it up but i want to know if there is more to do than just Disabling/deleting the inbuilt-apps and crap but i didn't disabled The telemetry because it will mess things...
  8. Questions about installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Questions about installing Windows 10: I currently have Windows 7 and I think it's time I finally make the switch to Windows 10 since the support for Windows 7 has stopped. This is the first time I'm upgrading and I'm not really sure how this process works. I see where it says "Download tool now" on the Microsoft...
  9. Questions about installing Windows 10

Questions about installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. I have a Windows 10, HP Laptop. I have many questions! I'm about to install the Windows 10 operating system, from a DVD. Here goes . . . Do I have to delete everything on my computer, to then do the install? Or will be done during the install? How...
  10. I have many questions about Windows 10.

I have many questions about Windows 10.: Split from this thread. I have a Windows 10, HP Laptop. I have many questions! I'm about to install the Windows 10 operating system, from a DVD. Here goes . . . Do I have to delete everything on my computer, to then do the install? Or will be done during the install? How...