Windows 10: i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors

Discus and support i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello how are you guys?? i have just installed windows 10 pro.. and the color of google chrome app is odd i dont know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fisheradeon, Mar 1, 2016.

1. i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors

hello how are you guys??

i have just installed windows 10 pro.. and the color of google chrome app is odd i dont know why

https://i.imgur.com/SutmknJ.jpg

i had windows 10 enterprise before but was not like this..

any idea?

i know it's silly but its bothering me.. OCD lol

:)

Fisheradeon, Mar 1, 2016

2. A simple question about E63

this is for voice recognition and voice tags

techbuzzireland, Mar 1, 2016
  3. bazkurd Win User
    A simple question about E63

Guys,I just wanna ask,when the phone is on the standby screen and I keep pressing on the green key for about two seconds I see(recording started) message.what does that mean? I checked the gallery as I thought it may be a sound recording shortcut but I
    got nothing Any body know about this issue?

bazkurd, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors

I don't see anything wrong. Looks like a normal Google Chrome icon to me.

Ztruker, Mar 3, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Hi @Fisheradeon, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Many programs have a dedicated trademark graphic, or a manifest that points to one; with Chrome you can easily copy the 'Visual Elements', in the highlighted folder, to your desktop, change the background color in Paint, then re-merge them into the folder:

i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors [​IMG]

i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 3, 2016
  6. AndreyT Win User
    It happened to all of us. At some point a while ago Chrome icon in Start Menu changed from normal size to huge size and the background color switched to gray.

It would be interesting to know who's to blame for this change: Chrome or Windows.

AndreyT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors

1. i have a simple question about Start Menu apps' colors - Similar Threads - simple question Start

2. Start Menu Colors Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Colors Question: Hey Guys, I recently was updated to the latest build OS.. Seems like I cant change the start color menu when Im in Light Mode. I want to be in Light Mode not dark mode and when I choose Light Mode, the change start menu is greyed out. I can only change the start menu colors...
  3. Simple question about Wake On Lan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simple question about Wake On Lan: I'm in the process of setting up a Wake On LAN setup using an older pc and an external hdd to be used for backups and such. My question is, do both pc's have to be connected to a router by Ethernet cable? My original plan was to do it completely wireless, because stationed...
  4. a simple question about Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a simple question about Factory Reset: I have messed up some default permissions and paths... after trying bunch of stuff I was unable to change everything back to normal. So I'm going for a Reset. If I choose Keep My Personal Data when reseting windows, what will be kept and what will be erased? I'm mainly...
  5. Simple question about start-up pic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Simple question about start-up pic: How Do You Identify What is the Windows 10 Welcome Screen Picture? My wife's desktop tells you all about it, but mine is mum. How do I get it to tell me what I'm looking at??...
  6. "Clear" Color for Start Menu Apps?

"Clear" Color for Start Menu Apps?: So basically, I'm looking for a way to make the colored box around apps in my start menu the same color(or basically appear "clear") because I feel like it would give it a bit of a cleaner look. Does anyone know of a way to do this? submitted by /u/masterown35 [link]...
  7. Simple question about installing 10

Simple question about installing 10: I just built a new pc and have a SSD and a regular drive. Everything is new. Will Windows 10 installer allow me to pick to install in on my SSD or should I unplug the other hard drive to avoid it going onto that one? Thanks! submitted by /u/Moldenkewillremain [link]...
  8. Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple Newbie Question About "Photoshopping": I don't have photoshop, only MS Paint on my Windows 10 computer. I never photoshopped anything and have absolutely no experience in these type of things. I simply want to take two separate pictures of two of my dogs, and put one dog's head on the other dog's body. I want...
  9. Question about Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Start Menu: After the upgrade to Fall Creators Update, I see some Apps in the All Apps Menu displaying the Nueva (Means New) label next to some Apps and folders. None of the Apps or folders are really new, they being there for a while. The label kind of bothers me and I would like to get...
  10. question about "all apps" list in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    question about "all apps" list in start menu: When programs appear in the all apps list of the start menu I usually click don't show this in the list option, well now none of the apps are ever showing there, imagine that lol, is there anyway to get them to start showing again? 22952