Windows 10: i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it

Discus and support i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by williammcculloch1, Jul 30, 2018.

1. i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it

i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it

:)

williammcculloch1, Jul 30, 2018

2. Webcam Driver Update is Automatically Deleted

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve your issue.

I would suggest that you follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to rectify the issue.

Step 1:

Un-install/remove all the previous webcam driver software that are located in your PC.

Step 2: Go to Device Manager and follow the procedure below.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, double click and expand Webcam
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Webcam driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to update the webcam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Imaging devices and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      update.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the webcam manufacturer website and download the latest updated driver and install the same.

http://support.logitech.com/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920

For the error code 10, follow the above steps and try updating the controller device driver and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 30, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. i have a usb 2.0 jpg webcam, and i can't locate the correct driver for it - Similar Threads - usb jpg webcam

2. I have 2 extra desktops located in Network folder????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 extra desktops located in Network folder????: I have 2 extra Desktops located in my Network folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-extra-desktops-located-in-network-folder/949dc4ad-5e6e-465b-b4c4-8561c89c6b9e
  3. Webcam drivers can't be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam drivers can't be found.: Hi,I'm using a Dell G15 laptop WIN11 and currently I'm having an issue with my webcam.It's the second time it happened I don't know what I did to fix the first time. The driver is simply gone. I can't find it in my configuration. The camera won't open.I've tried pretty much...
  4. Webcam drivers can't be found.

Webcam drivers can't be found.: Hi,I'm using a Dell G15 laptop WIN11 and currently I'm having an issue with my webcam.It's the second time it happened I don't know what I did to fix the first time. The driver is simply gone. I can't find it in my configuration. The camera won't open.I've tried pretty much...
  5. Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam: The camera just has a blank screen, no picture, I have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and USB 2. webcamIn the windows camera app, I can not select the camera I want to use....
  6. Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam

Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam: The camera just has a blank screen, no picture, I have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and USB 2. webcamIn the windows camera app, I can not select the camera I want to use....
  7. Camera just has blank screen not picture, i have 2 cameras hp webcam 101 and usb 2. webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have an older webcam.

I have an older webcam.: When I plug it into my computer, it says there is no driver for it. I have an HP Prodesk desktop computer. It is at the school where I work. I tried to download the driver but it says that there are no compatible drivers for this device. I tried to update the driver. The...
  9. I can't find my webcam's driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't find my webcam's driver: I'm not sure if my laptop's built in webcam is fixable or if I'm better off buying a new one. My laptop's webcam is not showing up in the Device Manager. The webcam is a CyberLink Webcam Splitter 6.0. I've looked on HP's website for this driver and I can 't find it....
  10. I can't find the correct graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I can't find the correct graphics driver: Hi Please help I have upgraded my Lenovo Lenovo 330 81D7004UUK. I have put in a 750 GB ssd and loaded win eight. My driver according to my sytem info is AMD R5 but on the AMD site there are loads of different drivers I can't locate the one I need. Lenovo support when I got...