Windows 10: I have an issue with my pendrive.

Discus and support I have an issue with my pendrive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today I plugged in my flash drive, but when I tried to open it, it said "Please insert a disk into (H" I just wanted to reinstall my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hungaryball, Jan 29, 2018.

1. I have an issue with my pendrive.

Today I plugged in my flash drive, but when I tried to open it, it said "Please insert a disk into (H"

I just wanted to reinstall my Windows 10 from flash, because it became very slow, and I can format my SSD from startup when installing, and that is better way.

Model: TOSHIBA TransMemory USB Device

I have an issue with my pendrive. [​IMG]

:)

Hungaryball, Jan 29, 2018
  2. CJLim Win User

Please help! I have an issue with my Lumia 620.

I would always suggest a simple reboot first. You can reboot by pressing and holding the vol down + Power buttons for at around 10 seconds until the phone vibrates and reboots.

CJLim, Jan 29, 2018
  3. Please help! I have an issue with my Lumia 620.

Hello

My update was successfull, but I am having following issue in Lumia 620

1. Volume Control doesnt changes the volume for Music + Videos. Working fine with Nokia Music. Sometimes it adjusts... sometimes not

2. Keyboard has becomes slower, unresponsive certain times.... nd sluggish

3. Slower when interacting in UI

4. Overall performance has also reduced.

Does any has similar problems. They are saying to hard rest but is there any other alternative.....

Moderator's Note: We have moved your post and changed the title into a subject-related title. This is to keep the forum organized and let other forum users easily see and respond to this post.

VARUNGUPTA1992, Jan 29, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

I have an issue with my pendrive.

I do believe it has died. If the controller in the USB key can't see the memory chips (or they don't work any more) Windows reports "insert disk".

You'll have to buy a new one I'm afraid.

5. I had watched a tutorial video before it and I did something wrong or something, but I retyped something and I got an error of it, I forgot which or where I saw that video but I also commented but I didn't got any answer.

Hungaryball, Jan 29, 2018
  6. lx07 Win User
    I doubt you did anything wrong. Pendrives don't last a long time - especially if you write to them a lot.

7. Bree New Member
    Not necessarily a dead USB. Here's one way to reproduce the problem. From a Command Prompt (Admin) run Diskpart....
    Code: Microsoft DiskPart version 10.0.16299.15 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. On computer: TOSH-L750 DISKPART> LIST DISK Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt -------- ------------- ------- ------- --- --- Disk 0 Online 465 GB 0 B Disk 1 Online 14 GB 14 GB DISKPART> SELECT DISK 1 Disk 1 is now the selected disk. DISKPART> CLEAN DiskPart succeeded in cleaning the disk. DISKPART>[/quote] Because it now contains no partition information, File Explorer will respond to this USB with 'please insert a disk into USB Drive...'. To be able to work again, this usb needs a partition, - in Diskpart you can make one with...
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

Diskpart or File Manager can then be used to format the new partition as appropriate.

8. lx07 Win User

Worth a try certainly.

I could be wrong - it is a day for it apparently *Smile

9. Thank you @Bree ! Now I can finially use my pendrive again! *Smile

Hungaryball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have an issue with my pendrive. - Similar Threads - issue pendrive

2. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  3. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC: It's a bit hard to describe the problem here, but I'll try my best. Sometimes, the mouse seems to be unresponsive with many elements of Windows and programs, if I try to click or highlight on something, nothing happens, but I can clearly see the cursor moving. Even when I...
  4. Mouse issues on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  6. Mouse Issue on Remote Host

Mouse Issue on Remote Host: Hi One of our staff uses either Connectwise or LogmeIn to remote to his host machine in the office. When he remotes in, the mouse is not working moving. I, as an admin, remote to his machine using RDP. As soon as I remote in the mouse starts working. Any ideas? I updated...
  7. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  8. DWM Memory Issue Windows 11

DWM Memory Issue Windows 11: Recently, I noticed that my Desktop Windows Manager was using more than 600mb of my memory when it was usually lower than that. I tried updating my graphics drivers, but it didn't work. I tried turning off the fast startup, but it didn't work. I tried a clean boot to figure...
  9. Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive: Dear,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss a perplexing issue that I've been encountering with my laptop recently. I'm hoping to gain some insight or assistance to resolve this matter.The problem I'm experiencing revolves around my laptop's behavior when...
  10. Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive

Subject: Laptop Issue with Ejecting Security Key/Pendrive: Dear,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to discuss a perplexing issue that I've been encountering with my laptop recently. I'm hoping to gain some insight or assistance to resolve this matter.The problem I'm experiencing revolves around my laptop's behavior when...