Windows 10: I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835

Discus and support I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can not access mail, calendar, photos apps and I am advise a new store app is required. Have tried to uninstall & change my profile,but nothing work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CaroleAnnSummers, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835

I can not access mail, calendar, photos apps and I am advise a new store app is required. Have tried to uninstall & change my profile,but nothing work. Update kb4340917 was supposed to help but it has not. No access any feedback hub able to copy profile.

:)

CaroleAnnSummers, Jul 26, 2018

2. Temporary Profile on Logon

Hi Elaine,

Being signed in with a temporary profile may occur if the user account is not loaded correctly or has been removed from the system. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this unusual behavior, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Is your PC connected to a domain?
    • Were you able to load the same profile on your computer before using the new hard drive?
    • What exactly is being logged in as "temporary profile"? Is it another user account on your computer?
    • Aside from using the new hard drive, have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I came home today and had to log in to my desktop. When I did it said it was preparing Windows and I was taken to the temporary profile. I followed the tutorial to delete the profile folder path (step 9). At some point in the process, I confirmed that I could see my old files in C: \Users\BriggsDesktop. When I restarted, it went through the "We're glad you're here" screens. However it took me back to the desktop that looks just like the temporary profile one. I can no longer find all of my files. I tried doing a restore, but it did not complete successfully. Suggestions?

Justinbriggs, Jul 26, 2018
  4. dgootee Win User

I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835

Try to login into my profile but am redirected to temporary profile.

In simple terms and step by step how to have my profile not be redirected to a temporary profile. Answers I have seen are too technical. Cannot figure out where to start on my computer to create a new user account as posts suggest. This started the
    day I updated to Windows 10.

dgootee, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835

1. I have been logged on with a temporary profile since update kb4284835 - Similar Threads - been logged temporary

2. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  3. I have been login to temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have been login to temporary profile: I had just finished uninstalling a program and it recommended restarting to clear up loose files. But when I did that, the next time I logged in it was like a new setup. None of the apps that I had on my task bar were there. Microsoft Edge was acting like a brand new...
  4. You have been logged in with a temporary profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    You have been logged in with a temporary profile: Hello, Few days ago I had a problem in my windows 10. Suddenly, I lost my personnel data like the data stored in the browsers, and apps like Photos and Calculator have stopped to work. When I run the Windows troubleshooter, the message " You have been logged in with a...
  5. Ive been signed into a temporary profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ive been signed into a temporary profile: After I updated windows last night, I got signed into a temporary profile, and I have no idea how to get back to my original one. I tried signing in and out as it said through the troubleshoot menu in the settings and that did not work....
  6. you have been signed in with temporary profile-win10

you have been signed in with temporary profile-win10: hello earlier today i was using my computer suddenly electricity went off, when it came back i am having this problem, i tried signing out and resigning, then removing account, nothing works, whatever i do it comes back to this mode, i tried going in safe mode, then...
  7. Keep on logging on temporary profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keep on logging on temporary profile: I just bought a laptop, then a windows update pops up and whenever I tried installing it it gets stucked on a loading windows screen, so I looked into some troubleshoots for this problem, until I came across to a suggestion to delete my previous windows files which is in the...
  8. Temporary Profile Log In

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Profile Log In: When I log in I get a pop up that says I am logging in with a temporary profile and I can't access my Microsoft Office documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-log-in/ba82d217-0ff4-477c-bf11-1f7d7ff01c1b"
  9. Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening"

Logged in with "Temporary Profile" & "Apps not opening": After the latest update i am not able to access any of my microsoft apps and i get the message "You need a new link to open this app" And It also says that i am "logged in with a Temporary Profile.Roaming options are unavailable." Plz i need urgent help!!...
  10. giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile: My PC is giving me the you have been signed into a temporary profile bullshit every time i log in with password. It proceeds to then always do this no matter how much I try to fix it. Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10 that is the forum that I...
Tags: