Windows 10: I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?

Discus and support I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JRGFLA, May 21, 2024.

1. JRGFLA Win User

I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?

I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5 folder contents backup, compnent, organize, orgreg, and work to the Windows folder on m y new laptop - I get the following error message - these 4 files are not found - but they are there ? orutil.dll, orback.dll, ltaswn21.dll, and ltscn13.dll - Is there any way to get the app started?

:)

JRGFLA, May 21, 2024
  2. John Fer Win User

Organize pictures in File Explorer in sub-folders by Year and Month

Hi Joseph,

We want to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. Please answer the following:

• Are you trying to organize folders on your PC or on your mobile device?
    • If you are trying to organize folders on your mobile device, could you please provide us the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to organize your PC’s file explorer, we suggest checking the reply of
    IanCost on this thread to help you out.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, May 21, 2024
  3. W1zzard Win User
    The World's first synthetic organ transplant

does that picture suggest what kind of synthetic organs we might see next ?

W1zzard, May 21, 2024
  4. I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?

Organizing Apps

Kevin - I agree that All Apps needs organizing. It also needs a Search function, which would help to reduce the frustration with the confusing organization and difficulty navigating All Apps.

DavidDubya, May 21, 2024
Thema:

I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?

1. I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app? - Similar Threads - been using Organizer

2. I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been using Organizer for over 20 years am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app?: I have been using Organizer for over 20 years and have extensive notes, contacts, etc. in it. I have been able to use it on Win 10 and 11. I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and am trying to 'move/copy' my Organizer app to the new PC. I moved the lotus folder and its 5...
  3. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  4. Organization blocking me I am the organization

Organization blocking me I am the organization: I have a personal Microsoft account 365 and also an organisation account which is me, and linked to my work email but I cannot edit anything from this account, even though it's me. Not sure why I have it? I am worried that it is linked to my work email address and now want to...
  5. Organization blocking me I am the organization

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization: So, I had recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything was going fine. Today I checked for updates I saw a message saying that "Some settings are managed by my organization". I am not in a organizational account, in fact I am in a local account. The only Microsoft Account I...
  7. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization: So, I had recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything was going fine. Today I checked for updates I saw a message saying that "Some settings are managed by my organization". I am not in a organizational account, in fact I am in a local account. The only Microsoft Account I...
  8. Updates Managed By Organization Though I Am Not In A Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. App Organizer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App Organizer: Hi All, Hope this is the right place to ask this, lemme know if not. Is there some sort of setting or maybe app or program that can organize the desktop apps? Make them smaller or something like that? Appreciate any tips! Thanks submitted by /u/UtherTheHoly [link]...
  10. I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...: That eliminated Any Time Organizer. How can I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-a-any-time-organizer-user-for-many/a58762d1-424d-480e-9fbe-03918426ad15