Windows 10: I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...

Discus and support I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to resolve but nothing seemed to work. I don t know what to . Also I tried to talk with a person at Microsoft chat, still doesn t work .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarmenDaniela01, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...

I tried to resolve but nothing seemed to work. I don t know what to . Also I tried to talk with a person at Microsoft chat, still doesn t work .

:)

CarmenDaniela01, Aug 16, 2018

2. Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Aug 16, 2018
  3. I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...

Jsssssssss, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network...

1. I have bought an antivirus : bitfender antivirus plus 2018. After installation my network... - Similar Threads - bought antivirus bitfender

2. I have a problem with windows antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with windows antivirus: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows antivirus, which says that you are using another antivirus, but I completely deleted all the antiviruses, I even formatted my computer once and reinstalled Windows, but it still gives this error. Sometimes when I open the antivirus...
  3. Installing Multiple Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing Multiple Antivirus: Is my pc really safer with additional antivirus installed, since then no longer have the protections that come with windows defender[Original Title: Antivirus]...
  4. install Microsoft antivirus

install Microsoft antivirus: Hi, in my windows 7 laptop the windows Defender is saying that Your program is tuned off click to turn it on.But when i clicked to turn it on it give me an error code so i prefer to install a another Microsoft antivirus but i don't know which one,give me the link if you have...
  5. My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.

My Defender Antivirus doesn`t start although i have no other antivirus program installed.: Hi there, I`m new to microsoft community, and i need help. When i try to restart it, a dialog box opens with this written on it: the specified service does not exist as an installed service. This error is also present: 0x80070424 Error I recently installed windows 10 pro,...
  6. Installing an Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing an Antivirus: I want to stay secure from malware and online hackers. So I want to install an antivirus . But many people say that the built in Windows Defender is good enough. Is it true? If not then someone please recommend me an antivirus. I'm currently using windows 10 . Thanks!...
  7. Reg. To install antivirus

Reg. To install antivirus: Is avast antivirus good to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-to-install-antivirus/0a09f835-0847-4c05-a1e7-17f6c62531b0"
  8. Is the antivirus program installed?

Is the antivirus program installed?: Is the antivirus program automatically installed in Windows 10 on my new PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-antivirus-program-installed/ca23e274-3af1-4768-a779-05fc6233abeb"
  9. Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018

Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018: I'm looking for the best antivirus/antispyware program. I'm using windows defender right now, but I want to try something better. Will test the suggestions given in this thread and give my thoughts. 1. Superantispyware Seems to mostly find tracking cookies, but...
  10. Which Antivirus to Install

Which Antivirus to Install: Hello, On my pc is installed AVG free antivirus, and now I want to replace it, one reason - it is 'heavy' on the computer, and ocasionaly it pops-up notifications to install additional items such as tune-ups. Some time ago I got answers from this forum about "Bitdefender"...