Windows 10: I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet"

Discus and support I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have internet connection with or without my ethernet cable but windows window shows "no internet". It is a problem for start up programs that try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raeka, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Raeka Win User

I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet"

I have internet connection with or without my ethernet cable but windows window shows "no internet". It is a problem for start up programs that try to update on start up on sometimes. I guess they are getting that signal.
    How to make this go away?

:)

Raeka, Mar 30, 2018
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Mar 30, 2018
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Mar 30, 2018
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Check the status of the Network and see if it is set to Private

dmholt57, Mar 30, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    Open a cmd prompt type ipconfig /all post results

Samuria, Mar 30, 2018
  6. Raeka Win User
    Thank you. I am hesitant to post all my IP settings online.
    Before I do that, would "Network Reset" be something I should try or are there risks to doing that?
    I at least have internet now and don't won't to lose it just because of this issue.

Raeka, Mar 31, 2018
  7. Raeka Win User
    How do I do that?
    I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet" [​IMG]

Also, I tried Network Reset multiple times to no avail.

Raeka, Apr 1, 2018
  8. Samuria Win User

Virtually every PC has an IP in the same range is 192.168.1.1 so there is no risk posting but it does give us info to help

Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have connection but windows thinks not "no internet" - Similar Threads - connection thinks internet

2. Perfect internet connection - yet Windows 11 thinks it's not connected to the internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Perfect internet connection - yet Windows 11 thinks it's not connected to the internet...: Hello, I've had an issue with my internet connection the last few days I think since the 21st? Maybe earlier. It works normally, I can watch everything, even stream to Twitch without issues. BUT Microsoft Products Troubleshooting tools, Windows itself for example Network...
  3. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am: Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used Geeks but nothing fixes. Below is the error message I get when attempting to use the feedback process....
  4. No internet connection since windows update I think

No internet connection since windows update I think: I suddenly lost internet connection from my laptop possibly since the last win 10 update and have tried everything I cant find on the internet to resolve it without luck, hopefully someone can advise me on anything i have missed, details are:-Status is the same on both...
  5. Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.

Windows thinks I'm not connected to the internet, but I am.: My problem is twofold: the first issue is that lately adjusting the volume on my PC works when playing through the monitor speakers, but not when using headphones. I saw the recommendation to use the windows troubleshooter, which is when I hit my second snag: The network...
  6. Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am

Windows thinks I’m not connected to the internet but I am: Windows thinks im not connected to the internet but i am. I can browse the internet, download games, watch videos but anything to do with windows it tells me im not connected. Ive tried everything to fix it but with no luck, nothing has fixed it. Its finally start to get...
  7. win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win10 thinks it’s not connected to the Internet: I have this issue, where when I’m using my computer, windows randomly decides that it’s not connected to the Internet. Even though it’s the site it internets not working through windows apps it works through everything else. I can be used surfing the web downloading things or...
  8. I often have a problem, Windows thinks there is no connection to the internet. I know a fix...

I often have a problem, Windows thinks there is no connection to the internet. I know a fix...: ;tldr; open services, restart "network location awareness" So I was searching and searching for a fix for this stupid problem that has been roaming the windows base for a few months. I gave up and just accepted windows apps would no longer work unless I reboot my PC but as I...
  9. Windows thinks I have a metered connection

Windows thinks I have a metered connection: This is very annoying. On my pc things dont happen because windows believes my connection is metered. For instance installing printer drivers. My PC is on my home network via ethernet. The pc does not even have wifi. How can I fix this please? (I beg you not to ask...
  10. Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet

Windows thinks that I'm not connected to the internet: Split from this thread. Hello, I have the problem with Edge that doesn't connect, I have the problem for a few days. If I review my net status, says that I'm not connect to internet, but that it's not truth; I can connect with any other browser or mailing app. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows thinks that it doesn have an internet access