Windows 10: I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

Discus and support I have fewer user folders than user accounts. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have fewer user folders than user accounts. How do I get the missing user folder? Windows 10 Home on Dell deskltop 109223 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NBNorth, May 6, 2018.

1. NBNorth Win User

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

I have fewer user folders than user accounts. How do I get the missing user folder?
    Windows 10 Home on Dell deskltop

:)

NBNorth, May 6, 2018
Thema:

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

1. I have fewer user folders than user accounts. - Similar Threads - fewer user folders

2. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  3. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  4. Why do I have 3 user accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have 3 user accounts?: Why do I have 3 user accounts? I don't recall deliberately setting them up and the 2 excess ones are taking up valuable SSD room. Can I just delete the two with the numbers (2 & 3) and keep the main one with no number at the end? Will I lose anything? I don't know how they...
  5. I have 30 fps in GTA5 with main user account But I have 60 fps in other user account what I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have 30 fps in GTA5 with main user account But I have 60 fps in other user account what I...: Can someone help me with this I only have 30fps in games when I use my main user account, but I have 60 fps in other administrator user account that I created....whats the problem here?...
  6. Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?

Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?: My windows 10 user name is "stan". There is a folder under the folder \user\ named \stan\. And there is a folder \stan\ at the same level as \user\. Both \stan\s contain exactly the same sub-folders and files. File Explorer shows the locations on the C: drive: \stan\...
  7. Renaming User Accounts and their folders

Renaming User Accounts and their folders: In a short while I will be purchasing a Windows 10 PC, but I am not sure if I'll be able to tell them I want to install Win10 myself or if they'll do it for me. The point is, all the software I've collected, executables and all, is stored in my present Windows 7 folder:...
  8. User accounts and folders

User accounts and folders: I am wondering whats the best owner account to use on user folders. Currently it was either system or unknown. I have been having trouble with a game not saving every time I saved which is why I thought of this. However I have now changed the owner on each user folder...
  9. One user account faster than the rest

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    One user account faster than the rest: Running Windows 10 on an HP Envy M7. The computer is less than a year old and has good specs but no ssd. There are 3 accounts and for some reason one account is way faster than the others. The first account made is the fastest and the other two are painfully slow. Things like...
  10. User accounts slower than one other

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    User accounts slower than one other: When I downloaded Microsoft 10, I went back on my account and after a couple of minutes the whole thing worked fine, and I didn't see any problems. But, when another family member went on their account, it was MUCH slower than mine, and they couldn't access things that I...