Windows 10: I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

Discus and support I have fewer user folders than user accounts. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have fewer user folders than user accounts. How do I get the missing user folder? Windows 10 Home on Dell deskltop 109223 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NBNorth, May 6, 2018.

1. NBNorth Win User

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

I have fewer user folders than user accounts. How do I get the missing user folder?
    Windows 10 Home on Dell deskltop

:)

NBNorth, May 6, 2018
Thema:

I have fewer user folders than user accounts.

1. I have fewer user folders than user accounts. - Similar Threads - fewer user folders

2. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  3. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.: Basically, I have 2 accounts in my users folder, my main one called 'beebo' and another one called my real name. The real name one only has 1 folder which is Minecraft and the other one called beebo has all my files. I tried to rename my user account but I didn't do it right...
  4. Having 2 accounts in Users folder after attempting to rename user.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Multiple User folders than actual Users. What is safe to delete?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple User folders than actual Users. What is safe to delete?: Hello, I have 1 user signed in my PC and when I check the C:\Users I have 5 folders inside: Andrei2.0 -11 GB folder Default -2MB defaultuser100000 -0 bytes Public -411KB User -32 GB folder If I go to Settings>Accounts>Family & other users there are no other User accounts...
  6. using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts: hello, i have a problem for some unknown reason i have one user account which take much longer time (about 5seconds vs 1second) to launch programs when i use RUNAS, anyone know why or how i can find the problem? i use the same command for all users accounts: runas...
  7. My user folder(s) have merged with the "User" folder???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My user folder(s) have merged with the "User" folder???: I just got a 2TB HDD to go along side my 500GB SSD, started moving folders like "Documents" and "Pictures" over to the HDD, but realized that it was merging the folders I was moving with the folders I was moving them into. Then i successfully moved "Videos" back to my SSD but...
  8. I have 7 users in my User folder. Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have 7 users in my User folder. Why?: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.720) [img] I'm not sure how I royally screwed this up. I created a new user associated with my new email and didn't like the fact my username was expressed differently in the Users folder so I tried changing the name via the registry and...
  9. Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?

Why do I have a second user-account folder outside of \user\?: My windows 10 user name is "stan". There is a folder under the folder \user\ named \stan\. And there is a folder \stan\ at the same level as \user\. Both \stan\s contain exactly the same sub-folders and files. File Explorer shows the locations on the C: drive: \stan\...
  10. User accounts and folders

User accounts and folders: I am wondering whats the best owner account to use on user folders. Currently it was either system or unknown. I have been having trouble with a game not saving every time I saved which is why I thought of this. However I have now changed the owner on each user folder...