Windows 10: I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps

Discus and support I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This application will also provide privacy if you choose that. It can remove All of the Apps permanently if you allow it to. I did not and I made a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps

This application will also provide privacy if you choose that. It can remove All of the Apps permanently if you allow it to. I did not and I made a current image of my system before I used this. Below is an image of the Apps that were left:

I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps [​IMG]

If you decide to use this, please make a backup before doing so. I also would not suggest using it if you are using Insider Builds. Below is a link to the application

Destroy Windows 10 Spying 1.5 Build 300

:)

2. Windows Phone 8 Music App Duplicate Songs in Library

I found this
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2818821

It seems to work. I removed the desktop app, and went with the metro phone app. It synced the music, and I no longer have duplicates. Hopefully, it will last.

Albert_Wilson, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Store And Most Metro Apps Stopped And Everything Is Named @(App Name)

The Windows Store Isn't Working. Most Metro Apps Stopped And Everything Is Named @(App Name)

I Accidentally Used Wsreset.exe Beause Of Another Problem Which is Solved. What Do I Do Now?

OP - Store And Most Metro Apps Stopped.

Slendersuperb, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps [​IMG]

If you use this do not mark Photos as default if you are using The Classic Shell. It may change your default .ICO to photos which is not good. Regardless of what it says this program is stable, just happens to be a beta.

5. Gary Win User
    Gary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have Finnaly Found An App That will Remove Most Metro Apps - Similar Threads - Finnaly Found App

2. Can't start many Metro apps some apps work, most - no

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't start many Metro apps some apps work, most - no: After installing and starting Metro apps, they close immediately, showing the window-box just for a fraction of second.There are 3 different error messages in the "Applications" log:Provider: ESENT, EventID 454DllHost 7620,U,98...
  3. Metro Apps not installed

Metro Apps not installed: Hi there, I used to have a problem where metro apps wouldn't open, so I did an in-place upgrade of Windows 10. After the upgrade finished, the metro apps just didn't exist, I couldn't find them via search or settings, and whenever I use the PowerShell commands it just says...
  4. Most Windows metro apps are not using the preferred language entirely

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Windows metro apps are not using the preferred language entirely: [ATTACH] Just changed my Windows language to French but the Windows Setting, notification bar, and most metro apps refused to use it entirely. So I got this code-switching language. The other programs work fine though, the login screen too. Things I have done: Connect to...
  5. Removing metro apps. Windows 10 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Removing metro apps. Windows 10 1903: Metro apps didn`t remove. I have 2 user accounts. One of them is admin. Usually I work on the second user, e.g. simple user. I tried to remove metro apps in this account by windows power shell command: Get-AppxPackage | Remove-AppxPackage . Metro apps weren`t removed. It...
  6. Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Start Menu & Metro App removal: I used to have the scripts that are listed all over the web within my Win10 deployment and it worked wonderfully. But now, it's not. And i'm not sure why. What's happening is, the metro apps are being removed, but their shortcuts i guess are staying behind. And as for...
  7. Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps

Remove Windows 10 Metro Apps: Hi, Even using :: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage :: will leave some apps there, I need to decide if I should remove them manually or not, but I don't know what they do and are they vital? So please help me by letting me know what's each one? Cheers....
  8. Remove all modern metro apps

Remove all modern metro apps: Howdy, I use this PowerShell command to remove all modern metro apps from all user accounts: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage However, it does not remove some apps and I have to remove them manually using: Remove-AppxPackage...
  9. Adding and remove metro apps from start

Adding and remove metro apps from start: I have no options,like before "pin to start" [img] [img] 45719
  10. Metro Apps Problem

Metro Apps Problem: I don't have Metro (Modern) Apps (Fresh Install). How do i get it? 35052