Windows 10: I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and...

Discus and support I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Customer Service, I am so frustrated with the new small fonts on the taskbar, pop up help boxes and the text on tabs on windows 10 for bookmarks. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanetFong, Jul 8, 2018.

1. JanetFong Win User

I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and...

Customer Service,

I am so frustrated with the new small fonts on the taskbar, pop up help boxes and the text on tabs on windows 10 for bookmarks. I had no problems with the way it was before everything was reinstalled. Computers help people who are blind with sound. Why do they neglect seeing impaired?

What can I do? I already went into the control panel to adjust the display to 125%. I really can't see the tiny font!

Help,

Janet

:)

JanetFong, Jul 8, 2018

2. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 8, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    hp true vision hd

Hi,

The Code 39 error is one of several Device Manager error codes. In most cases, this error is caused by a missing driver for a particular piece of hardware. We suggest the you reinstall the driver for your camera manually to resolve this issue. Kindly refer
    to the steps below:

• From Start, search for device manager and select Device Manager from the results.
    • Right-click the device in the list.
    • Select Uninstall from the menu that appears.
    • After the device is uninstalled, choose Action on the menu bar.
    • Select Scan for hardware changes to reinstall the driver.

Note: You may be prompted to provide the path of the driver. If you are asked for the driver and you do not have it, you can try to download the latest driver from the hardware vendor’s website.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

John Vil, Jul 8, 2018
  4. I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and...

HD VDECK

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

What happens when you try to launch the app?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Uninstall and reinstall HD VDeck
    Audio Panel App

Step 1: Uninstall the audio panel App

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs & Features.
    • Look for ‘HD VDeck Audio Panel App’ from the list.
    • Right click on the App and click on Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Uninstall.
    Step 2: Install the HD VDeck Audio Panel App

I suggest you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download and install the app.

Note: If issue still persist proceed with Method 2.

Method 2: Perform a System Restore

I suggest you to perform a System Restore and check if the app works. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on System and then click on Advanced System Settings.
    • Click on System Protection tab and then click on
      System Restore
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the System Restore to the date prior to the issue.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Important: The System Restore restores the computer back to an earlier point in time, called a restore point. System Restore doesn’t change your personal files, but it might remove recently installed apps and drivers and
    also reset the recently changed settings on the computer.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and...

1. I have glaucoma and have lost some vision. Computer just had to change the HD and... - Similar Threads - glaucoma lost vision

2. I have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot...: good afternoonI have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot find others - not even sure where to look for them ? why does this happen, very frustrating...
  3. I have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot...: good afternoonI have lost the desk top icons i had saved - i have managed to salvage some, but cannot find others - not even sure where to look for them ? why does this happen, very frustrating...
  4. I have upgraded my computer and cannot get 365 I have just been billed£55.99 and have lost...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have upgraded my computer and cannot get 365 I have just been billed£55.99 and have lost...: I have just been billed £59.99 for my subscription, to Microsoft 365.I have had my computer upgraded, and have lost my product key how can I get back my office...
  5. I have upgraded my computer and cannot get 365 I have just been billed£55.99 and have lost...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded my computer and cannot get 365 I have just been billed£55.99 and have lost...: I have just been billed £59.99 for my subscription, to Microsoft 365.I have had my computer upgraded, and have lost my product key how can I get back my office...
  6. I have upgraded my computer and cannot get 365 I have just been billed£55.99 and have lost...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have just bought a compact computer and I have changed the wallpaper from there my screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have just bought a compact computer and I have changed the wallpaper from there my screen...: Help me with the query https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-bought-a-compact-computer-and-i-have/75e71987-58dd-47b8-b682-4ec28f15a99a
  8. I just had a clean install on Windows 10, having some questions.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just had a clean install on Windows 10, having some questions.: I have single SSD on my system, 16 GB ram and core i7 10875h. The latest Windows updates have already been installed. I did disabled defragment for the SSD. Should I disable sysmain, paging file and hibernation for the system? Or anything you can suggest? submitted by...
  9. I want to change the color of the highlighting when selecting text, etc. I have glaucoma...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change the color of the highlighting when selecting text, etc. I have glaucoma...: I want to change the color of the highlighting when selecting text, etc. I have glaucoma and I cannot see the blue very well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-color-of-the-highlighting/1c9fb9b4-9abf-41b1-a470-2c74a1d387b1
  10. I have had this computer for 3 or 4 years and have tried to fix some issues without knowing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have had this computer for 3 or 4 years and have tried to fix some issues without knowing...: would there be anyone that could help me restart my computer to factory condition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-this-computer-for-3-or-4-years-and-have/f37ffc56-81ff-4c46-afb2-4a70142e6783