Windows 10: I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

Discus and support I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 1. Shut off my microphone: Went on line and found others with similar problems, apparently you went in, reinstalled games we did not want, shut off our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Beth2018, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Beth2018 Win User

I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

1. Shut off my microphone: Went on line and found others with similar problems, apparently you went in, reinstalled games we did not want, shut off our app microphones. I turned on the microphone, and then turned it off for particular apps. I have yet to test it.

2. I have an app called "Discord," of which I apparently have two. One, is stuck in the upper right corner, the top bar out of reach (minimize, close, move, etc.), and the other, unable to uninstall

3. My screen is now black, and I receive this warning, which is new, from which I have made now changes since the update: reader_sl.exe - Bad Image C: WINDOWS/SYSTEM 32 SDVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again, using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status Oxc000012f.

This is from Twitter, or pops up whilst surfing normal sites. I do not visit cagey sits.

:)

Beth2018, Jul 19, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jul 19, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week. :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jul 19, 2018
  4. bigscale Win User

I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week.

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. I have had four issue arise since the automatic update Microsoft did last last week. - Similar Threads - four issue arise

2. last week I had problem with my laptop nr of issue 1055898182

in Windows 10 Gaming
    last week I had problem with my laptop nr of issue 1055898182: ok. i accept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-week-i-had-problem-with-my-laptop-nr-of-issue/5b2ea2e5-4b7b-47e9-8c96-e44ce1b038ac
  3. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  4. Random BSODs since update last week

Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  5. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  6. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....
  7. Since Windows 10 version 1803 update have had issues last week of notebook going...

Since Windows 10 version 1803 update have had issues last week of notebook going...: As title says, I had auto update yo version 1803 in May but did update last Saturday4th August and since Sunday morning notebook has gone ridiculously slow from initial startup to any operation which can take upto ten times the usual time and fan goes top speed when this...
  8. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  9. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538