Windows 10: i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden

Discus and support i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on when I try it says the following turn on manually wait 1 hour wait 4 hrs wait days I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markwarner1313, Jul 9, 2018.

1. i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden

I have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on when I try it says the following

turn on manually

wait 1 hour

wait 4 hrs

wait days

I tried everything I can think og to turn it on someone replace the wifi card couple times

and still wont come on guy I'm having it fix thinks is mother board anyone have any suggestions b4 I have him replace mother board

:)

markwarner1313, Jul 9, 2018

2. DELL INSPIRON 1545 LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10 & BLUETOOTH

As per subject my dell Inspiron 1545 is compatible with windows 10 but Bluetooth can not be used with windows 10. suggest perfect workable solutions for the problem. I tried many ways but no use.

RajeshMaradia, Jul 9, 2018
  3. When I connect to wifi network sudden going off, red cross and PC hangs

when i connect to wifi network sudden going off and red cross and hangged my pc plz suggest me what i do?

Moved from Virus & Malware

Original title: i have problem with wifi when i connet sudden red crox

when i connect with wifi some time after sudden of, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Zeeba# Win User

i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden

1. i have inspiron 1545 all the sudden my wifi wont turn on the sudden - Similar Threads - inspiron 1545 sudden

2. Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to wifi all of the sudden: I was using my laptop for a few minutes before my wifi connection got disconnected and the icon disappeared. I tried going to the settings to get help but it says that Ethernet cable isn't plugged in. I have never used an ethernet cable before. I have tried to restart the...
  3. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  4. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI stopped working all of a sudden: My laptop is not connecting to wifi, and networks aren't shown all of a sudden todayTrouble shoot message:Problems found "'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter is experiencing driver-or hardware related problems"When i try to update the driver via Device Manager it shows "The...
  5. WIFI stopped working all of a sudden

6. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi all of a sudden rubbish: Hello, So I used to have very quick Wi-Fi on my pc up to 60mb download speed but all of a sudden it is rubbish barely reacting 5mb download speed and I’m not sure why could anyone help me get it back to its original speed. I know it’s not to do with my router as it’s fine on...
  7. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi all of a sudden rubbish: Hello, So I used to have very quick Wi-Fi on my pc up to 60mb download speed but all of a sudden it is rubbish barely reacting 5mb download speed and I’m not sure why could anyone help me get it back to its original speed. I know it’s not to do with my router as it’s fine on...
  8. Wifi all of a sudden rubbish

9. All of my processes suddenly turning off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of my processes suddenly turning off: Not that much, I was just doing nothing on my pc while trying to remind something while also having the hidden icons open the background processes menu you know.. While out of nowhere all of them, except MalwareBytes and Discord suddenly turn off, including the virus...
  10. WiFi Slow All of a Sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Slow All of a Sudden: Over the past few days my WiFi speed has been 1-4mb down, 1mb up. It used to be around 20mb down, 10mb up. This coincided with a Windows update on June 11, but I've uninstalled the update Security Update for Adobe Flash Player to no effect. This is certainly a problem with...