Windows 10: I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

Discus and support I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Randy Lampman, Mar 1, 2024.

1. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it.

:)

Randy Lampman, Mar 1, 2024

2. What is the ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X

ACTIVATION PHONE NUMBER FOR MSFS X?

JohnO'Rawe, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Ubuntu installation problem?

@xfire
    I have tried installing to notebook, still have the same problem.
    anyway, thanks for the suggestion. *Smile I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... :)

Rickson Surya, Mar 1, 2024
  4. mav2000 Win User

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

Problem with Installing 4850

sorry, done that now. Also have added a pic of my hardware devices list. No real problem here. Thats whats making it more confusing. Have tried to install manually, but it just will not take that file from the system.*Bang Head :banghead:

mav2000, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

1. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I... - Similar Threads - installed activated MSFS

2. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  3. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  4. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  5. Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I have a problem where when I try to install some files for some of the files this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Urfuckingmom333 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcy88r/hi_i_have_a_problem_where_when_i_try_to_install/
  6. Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Un-install msfs 2020 and re-install: Hi I need to un-install this-I think the airbus A320 has an issue. Can you please advise how to remove it-I do not see it in my control panel add/ remove list. Once un-installed,can I re-install from my store,at the moment when I tied install...it goes to play . Many...
  7. I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having a problem re-installing Fidelity Active Trader Pro: I had Fidelity Active Trader Pro installed on my Windows 10 machine and it worked fine for a while. When it would not start up properly I decided to uninstall it and re-install. Unfortunately it will not re-install .. the install program says that the program is already...
  8. I Have Some Problem With Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Have Some Problem With Activation: It says "We found a Windows 10 Home Single Language Digital License on this device Which is Running Windows 10 Pro. To Activate Using this digital License , you need to install Windows 10 Home Single Language". Can someone Help Me Activate My Windows 10 ?...
  9. I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I re installed windows on my laptop now I have no space?: I used to have 900gb on my laptop. I had to re-intsall windows on it and now I only have 14gb. I dont know how to fix it. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/im_having_a_c-jah [link] [comments]...
  10. I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1

in Windows 10 Support
    I had 2 disks and after re-installation i have 1: So i had a bit of a curfunkle (watching youtube, editing apex legends file, bsod appears - SYSTEM_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and then a loop of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO i think it was that) and i had to reinstall win10, and before i reinstalled it, i had 2 drives that the this pc menu...