Windows 10: I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

Discus and support I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display, I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KelvinKwok, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display,
    I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless display"

in the right hand side bar, it showed my TV id. And I click on that, system spinning a while and say 'Couldn't connected'.
    Please advise step by step check on that.

Regard

:)

KelvinKwok, Jul 12, 2018

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Hannelore Win User

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? *Smile Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

1. I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display - Similar Threads - issue Connecting wireless

2. Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters: We have facing issue with connection wireless displays using Wireless Display Adapters.Many reported the issue that screens have stopped connecting to MS Wifi Display dongles Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter We have run the Support Assist and flashed the dongle but still...
  3. Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue too connect with wireless displays using the Wireless Display Adapters: We have facing issue with connection wireless displays using Wireless Display Adapters.Many reported the issue that screens have stopped connecting to MS Wifi Display dongles Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter We have run the Support Assist and flashed the dongle but still...
  4. Wireless display connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display connection issue: Hi to all! Could you please help me, I have an issue with the connection to wireless display. I have been using Tablet Galaxy S8 Ultra as an additional monitor, and everything work correctly, one day this function become not working. There were no updates or drivers...
  5. Wireless display connection issue

Wireless display connection issue: Hi to all! Could you please help me, I have an issue with the connection to wireless display. I have been using Tablet Galaxy S8 Ultra as an additional monitor, and everything work correctly, one day this function become not working. There were no updates or drivers...
  6. Wireless Display connecting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display connecting issue: I have 3 Windows 11 pro systemsDesktop - Microsoft StudioLaptop - Microsoft Studio LaptopSurface Laptop - Microsoft Surface Pro 7Wireless display is installed on all 3 with same settings.Desktop WILL cast to Laptop and SurfaceLaptop will NOT cast to Surface or DesktopSurface...
  7. Wireless Display connecting issue

Wireless Display connecting issue: I have 3 Windows 11 pro systemsDesktop - Microsoft StudioLaptop - Microsoft Studio LaptopSurface Laptop - Microsoft Surface Pro 7Wireless display is installed on all 3 with same settings.Desktop WILL cast to Laptop and SurfaceLaptop will NOT cast to Surface or DesktopSurface...
  8. Wireless Display connecting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Connecting Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Support
    Connecting Wireless Display: I connected a wireless display today, which works very well. This is a smart tv with wireless and a pc that has a modern wifi card. But ( there is always a "but"!) there is no sound. The device I have connected to does NOT appear on the list of devices in sound playback. I...
  10. Connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect to wireless display: Hi, I have Dell Inspiron with intel i7 and HD Graphics 5500. It has Miracast support and Wifi support verified according articles in different questions dxdiag.txt: Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz 4 CPUs Card name: IntelR HD Graphics 5500 Miracast:...