Windows 10: I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

Discus and support I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display, I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KelvinKwok, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display,
    I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless display"

in the right hand side bar, it showed my TV id. And I click on that, system spinning a while and say 'Couldn't connected'.
    Please advise step by step check on that.

Regard

:)

KelvinKwok, Jul 12, 2018

2. wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Hannelore Win User

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? *Smile Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Hannelore, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

1. I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display - Similar Threads - issue Connecting wireless

2. Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Connect to a Wireless Display: Hello, I would like to cast my SurfacePro onto my all-in-one PC. I tried to do it using the "Connect to a Wireless Display" option, but at the end of the process a message comes up on my PC stating "protected content can't be viewed on this device." How can I fix this, or...
  3. Wireless connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless connectivity issue: Hello all, I am facing a vexing problem that I simply cannot solve so I decided to post it here. I am using a HP Win 10 laptop connected wireless in my office network. I can connect to the internet but neither can I connect to any other computer in the LAN nor can the...
  4. Wireless printer connection issue

Wireless printer connection issue: How do I connect wireless printer to computer directly? Printer does not recognize wifi network, but is capable of connecting to wireless devices (phone, etc) but needs signal from computer to do so. How does Windows enable this?...
  5. Can't connect to wireless display

Can't connect to wireless display: I have a Panasonic TV that has support for screen mirroring (Miracast). I checked through dxdiag, command prompt and Connect Store app, and all of them confirm that my laptop is compatible with this feature. However, I cannot connect to my TV wirelessly, Windows can find the...
  6. Cannot connect Wireless Display

Cannot connect Wireless Display: I don’t know what’s happened but since July I cannot connect a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter_70 to my Microsoft Surface Pro. What’s the problem?...
  7. Project connect to wireless device issue

Project connect to wireless device issue: Hi, I've been able to connect my windows 10 laptop to my tv using the project/connect to a wireless display feature so that laptop screen can be projected on the tv for some time. Suddenly, I can no longer find the tv as a device when I try to use project. By suddenly,...
  8. Wireless Connection Issue

Wireless Connection Issue: Hello, Here's the layout. I have a desktop in the living room, a desktop in the bedroom, and an iPhone. I have a wireless connection throughout my home. A few weeks ago, some workers came over to install hardwood floors in my living room. They unplugged the phone cable,...
  9. Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues

Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues: First, some background, I've been a PC tech for years and currently work as a programmer. I've built and configured hundreds of machines and I know how to systematically observe and troubleshoot issues. I own three machines, an HTPC on WIN 10, my development machine on Win...
  10. Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10: Nice tutorial Shawn! I'm happy that Anniversary Update seems to have solved connectivity issues with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, it was before like a lottery to try to connect to it, sometimes you won but often not. Now with 14393.10 it connects every time, keeping...