I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display

Discus and support I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display, I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KelvinKwok, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:52 AM.

1. KelvinKwok Win User

I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display,
    I use the function on Setting\Display and the option close to the bottom "Connect to a wireless display"

in the right hand side bar, it showed my TV id. And I click on that, system spinning a while and say 'Couldn't connected'.
    Please advise step by step check on that.

Regard

:)

2. Janeane Cru Win User

wireless display adapter model 1628

Hi Rudy,

Connecting to a wireless display requires a device that supports Miracast. For us to identify the cause of this issue, please answer the below questions:

In the meantime, we suggest performing the given steps on this article:
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks

We look forward for your response.

3. Anne Ros Win User
    Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

4. Hannelore Win User

Project connect to wireless device issue

Hi Kari,

Thanks for the reply.

My tv is definitely connected to my wifi; I've tried restarting the tv, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my wifi, but the tv still isn't showing up in the list of devices when trying to use 'project'.

I actually had issues with this before, but after a significant update about a week ago, I noticed that it was showing up in the devices list. I'm unsure what could have changed tonight.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? *Smile Is there maybe some way to 'clear' (for lack of a better word) any saved devices on my laptop so I can start fresh with project?

Thema:

1. I have issue on Connecting to a wireless display - Similar Threads - issue Connecting wireless

2. Monitor/HDTV connectivity/detection issues:

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor/HDTV connectivity/detection issues:: Hello, I will copy-paste the questions found under how to give valuable info about my problem And I will answer that questions. Here it is: 1) Display make and model (if you know the firmware version, please provide this as well) - - it is an 4K Samsung Smart TV 43inch the...
  3. Windows 10 Wifi connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Wifi connection issue: I have a laptop and computer with windows 10 installed on both of it. Since my pc doesn't have wifi i purchased a tp-link archer t2u wifi adapter. But in computer when i put password of wifi it shows wrong password. Once it got connected but the connection was showing limited...
  4. Connectivity issues Win 10

Connectivity issues Win 10: I'm having issues with internet connectivity. I can connect to a wifi network (it's one where you buy a plan and connect by logging into your account) but I can't get internet. When I used the windows troubleshooter, it said it cannot connect to the device or resource and...
  5. Issues connection to RD Gateway

Issues connection to RD Gateway: Dear all, I have some trouble with some (not all) users connecting to RD Gateway. The RD Gateway is running Windows Server 2012 R2, the clients having the issues are Windows 10. When these users try to connect to the GW, the following error with Event ID 306 occurs in the...
  6. Project connect to wireless device issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Project connect to wireless device issue: Hi, I've been able to connect my windows 10 laptop to my tv using the project/connect to a wireless display feature so that laptop screen can be projected on the tv for some time. Suddenly, I can no longer find the tv as a device when I try to use project. By suddenly,...
  7. connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting to Epson xp420 wireless printer issues: ever since I had a new hard drive installed on my Toshiba Satellite I cannot make a connection to my printer. I was on Epson Tech support for almost 3 hours, and they told me the printer is fine, and I am connected to it, but there is something blocking the print job from...
  8. Wireless Connection Issue

Wireless Connection Issue: Hello, Here's the layout. I have a desktop in the living room, a desktop in the bedroom, and an iPhone. I have a wireless connection throughout my home. A few weeks ago, some workers came over to install hardwood floors in my living room. They unplugged the phone cable,...
  9. Wireless connectivity issue on Dell (Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230)

Wireless connectivity issue on Dell (Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230): I have Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230 issue on Dell Inspiron 15R with Windows 10 64-bit. Lately, the wi-fi disconnects randomly and it says “no connections are available” or it is connected to the home network but it says “No Internet, secured”. All my other devices have...
  10. Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues

Updates and Wired / Wireless Connection Issues: First, some background, I've been a PC tech for years and currently work as a programmer. I've built and configured hundreds of machines and I know how to systematically observe and troubleshoot issues. I own three machines, an HTPC on WIN 10, my development machine on Win...